Firearms News thread

I need to stop going into firearm or hunting related threads in the War Room.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Keep fighting the good fight . . . can't educate the ignorant if they're not interested in being educated.

Ever shot a 264 win mag? It's a long action round and pretty old school at this point but the first time I used it several years back I couldn't believe how dead the elk was for how little recoil and last the cartridge made.
closest thing to that ive ever fired is 257 weatherby in a Mark V my dad had. pita to get ammo from but was a real light shooting long range round.

Sig brace can be shouldered again

No source or link?

7c0c79cc515181b5b3c9f5bcc3f54be3.jpg

I bet everybody who owns those followed the rules and never shouldered them.

Lol

I actually wonder if anybody actually used those they way that were legally allowed to, like clamping it to your forearm??? I doubt it.

I bet everybody who owns those followed the rules and never shouldered them.

Lol

I actually wonder if anybody actually used those they way that were legally allowed to, like clamping it to your forearm??? I doubt it.

I wonder if local leos would care if people shouldered in the past. I've had Leos come up to me in 3 different parts of the state while shooting.

I'd do it to try it out but beyond that probably not. Maybe with one strapped to each arm it would be fun to mess with.

I wonder if local leos would care if people shouldered in the past. I've had Leos come up to me in 3 different parts of the state while shooting.

I'd do it to try it out but beyond that probably not. Maybe with one strapped to each arm it would be fun to mess with.

That's crazy. You're in Arizona right? I've never had police mess with me when shooting other than shooting a shotgun in a sub development area that hadn't been started yet.

The only single time I shot a gun with a dog brace, I shouldered it.

I read that this morning. I just sold 3 10.5" 300 Blackout uppers last week to some guys . . . kinda wishin' I would've bought myself one now. :)

That's crazy. You're in Arizona right? I've never had police mess with me when shooting other than shooting a shotgun in a sub development area that hadn't been started yet.

The only single time I shot a gun with a dog brace, I shouldered it.

Yup, they never really did anything at two of the spots.

You having a good time, what are you shooting, be safe, have a good day, etc.

The other I was out in Prescott with a couple friends and one their uncles who owns a lot of cool shit. We had some big guns and full autos going. Cop heard it from a ways away and just wanted to check it out. We asked him if he wanted to shoot, he did. Was there like 10 mins, shot a m1919 and heavily modified M11. Oh he did ask if we had the paperwork for them but didn't want to see it.

I need to stop going into firearm or hunting related threads in the War Room.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

With you on that 100%. To be honest, I don't care that the guy was eaten, I mean it's called "dangerous game hunting" for a reason....it's dangerous as fuck. That guy knew what he was getting into.

But claiming to be happy about the guy dying is beyond disgusting.

Is this the crocodile guy?

Is this the crocodile guy?
Yes. And just hunting threads on this site in general.

I actually got blocked by Dan Hardy's dad on Twitter when he was ranting about Mendes, Hughes, and Rogan posting hunting pics after going "do you eat meat? If so.. you're a hypocrite as they are eating those animals" and then got blocked.

Tagging as many people as I can think of that might be interested.

http://www.tacticalshit.com/breaking-atf-reversal-of-arm-brace-open-letter/

ATF reverses their stance on shouldering SB arm braces on AR style pistols. They deem that that does NOT reclassify the weapon as a rifle and that that belief would be counter to the rule as it is written.

Aim Sports has the Shockwaves back in stock . . . dealer prices are pretty sweet. I've got 5 SB Tactical braces and pistol buffer tubes coming tomorrow or the next day. You know . . . if anyone needs one. :)

Back