Firearms News thread

https://www.full30.com/video/e113c756f498242a595c20eaad977197

Looks like Mossberg has a non-NFA short shotgun too.

802Shorty1-2T.jpg

Yeah the Mossberg magpul set up looks good imo.

Apparently Springer is unveiling a new xD model today.

How fast are the Glock-ites going to go "Glock did it first"?

Apparently Springer is unveiling a new xD model today.

How fast are the Glock-ites going to go "Glock did it first"?
The 'gospel of Glock' is like a weird scientology version of the holy writ of JMB (PBUH)

Apparently CA is getting sued over the newest AWB. Not sure how much good it will do being its the 9th circuit.

Probably going to need to wait for a full Supreme Court review.

Apparently CA is getting sued over the newest AWB. Not sure how much good it will do being its the 9th circuit.

Probably going to need to wait for a full Supreme Court review.
AWB?

The 9th Circuit is so damn annoying.

Assault weapon ban. The new one for bullet button restrictions and standard (hi-cap) mag ban.
Oh that bullshit that results in this like this:
IMG_0075.jpg

Can we just slice CA off the side of the country like it's an excessive amount of fat on a roast?

Oh that bullshit that results in this like this:
IMG_0075.jpg

Can we just slice CA off the side of the country like it's an excessive amount of fat on a roast?

That Jesse James rifle(tech licensed through Ares/fight lite) is imo badass.

That Jesse James rifle(tech licensed through Ares/fight lite) is imo badass.
It's fucking impressive as is a lot of the other stuff Jesse has done with firearms but some of the other CA Compliant ARs are fucking goofy looking like something out of Aliens.

It's fucking impressive as is a lot of the other stuff Jesse has done with firearms but some of the other CA Compliant ARs are fucking goofy looking like something out of Aliens.

Yeah.

I'd like to build something like that with the back half of a JAE Stock

700%20DE%20ST%20-%201.jpg

Kinda curious why they want to ditch it unless it's the whole "stopping power" argument.

Article I read said they wanted something a little more useful past 300 yards. Most of the comments I read were asking what's wrong with the .308.

Wasn't sure where to put this.. but I wish I could go shooting with this guy for like a day. Think it'd be fun as Hell.

Back