Firefighter loses job over insensitive social media post

What does "Firefighter" have to do with anything? If you worked at Mcdonalds and got fired for posting that on Facebook I wouldn't feel bad for you.

Firefighter may be responsible for lives so a disregard for a certain ethnicity's lives is more pertinent for that job compared to McDonald's. But yeah you're getting fired from either job.

Inciting violence isn't protected by the 1st amendment.... he's lucky he's only losing his job.

blurred_lines.jpg

She hit her peak in that vid though.
nope, this is peak Emily:
2016-02-15-1455551836-3832269-emily.jpeg

They fired him for his own personal protection!
1. He is not smart enough to be near a fire.
2. He was going to be pushed into the fire by his mexican coworkers.

Really, for that? He's no choirboy but people from the other side say much worse all the time and they suffer no consequences.
That's true. Democrats who say things about "evil white men" should lose their jobs as well.

emily is incredibly ugly as well. sure, the breasts are glorious. But the face looks like she has some sort of syndrome

Every once in a while, she makes a weird face, but she is s total smoke show in my book.

Well that was incredibly stupid of him. And gross. I ain’t feel bad at all.

He should be fired. How can you be a civil servant making these remarks?

I would be concerned as to what biases he may display on the job. He is responsible for people's lives, and if he does not value each of those lives then he shouldn't be in a position to protect them.

Why is this so hard for people itt to understand?

The answer is obvious...

Back