firemans carry in grapplings

I think it's fairly dangerous, you're at significant risk of getting crucifixed, but some guys use it with success like Xande and Cyborg.
Not if you know how to bail correctly on a failed firemans. You just lean forward and you ca still get a takedown.

As far as firemans carry in wrestling I dont see it much in d1 wrestling it works in my judo class though.

ROUGH on your knees. Do it enough with both knees hitting the ground and your knees are fucked.

Not if you know how to bail correctly on a failed firemans. You just lean forward and you ca still get a takedown.

As far as firemans carry in wrestling I dont see it much in d1 wrestling it works in my judo class though.

ROUGH on your knees. Do it enough with both knees hitting the ground and your knees are fucked.

I think the dump is a good option but even Rustam Chsiev almost got countered by Luke Rockhold's crucifix. Rockhold is a game opponent but it was scary to see Rustam struggle for that brief moment.

I practiced it a bunch the other day and it was scuffing up my knees something fierce - I don't think this would be a good technique on concrete.

Shame because I love this technique so much - you get the feeling that you're launching people without actually hurting them and you end up right in side control.

I think the dump is a good option but even Rustam Chsiev almost got countered by Luke Rockhold's crucifix. Rockhold is a game opponent but it was scary to see Rustam freak out.

I practiced it a bunch the other day and it was scuffing up my knees something fierce - I don't think this would be a good technique on concrete.

Shame because I love this technique so much - you get the feeling that you're launching people without actually hurting them and you end up right in side control.

Back