First Alabama now Wisconsin, Toxic Trump turns red to blue

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
http://beta.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-wisconsin-senate-seat-20180117-story.html

A GOP stronghold since 2001 and Tubby Trump beat Shillary by 17% there for the presidential election.
Now a Democrat won the special election. So much winning.

I wonder how the Trump Lick Spittles will spin this because the Republican in this race never called up chicks at their High School.
Fake News
But Hillary
Bill is a rapist.
Drain the Swamp
Trumps shitty poll numbers are fake.
Trump better get more done than his trickle down tax plan or the GOP is going to be in trouble.

Don't worry Conservatives the two party system makes it so the middle watches the party in charge continue to fuck up and vote for the other party. Rinse and repeat.

Lights were too bright

Staph

70%

sea level

bad cut

flu

Last edited:
Looks like the 100,000 blackity blacks we bussed in did the trick.

Washington DC, we coming for you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!

Sounds like this election was rigged. Should be an investigation.

The fuck is a lick spittle?

http://beta.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-wisconsin-senate-seat-20180117-story.html

A GOP stronghold since 2001 and Tubby Trump beat Shillary by 17% there for the presidential election.
Now a Democrat won the special election. So much winning.

I wonder how the Trump Lick Spittles will spin this because the Republican in this race never called up chicks at their High School.
Fake News
But Hillary
Bill is a rapist.
Drain the Swamp
Trumps shitty poll numbers are fake.
Trump better get more done than his trickle down tax plan or the GOP is going to be in trouble.

Don't worry Conservatives the two party system makes it so the middle watches the party in charge continue to fuck up and vote for the other party. Rinse and repeat.

Alabama had nothing to do with the guy getting those predator allegations well into the race . . . right? Now, Wisconsin you have a point.

Looks like the 100,000 blackity blacks we bussed in did the trick.

Washington DC, we coming for you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!
giphy.gif

Alabama had nothing to do with the guy getting those predator allegations well into the race . . . right? Now, Wisconsin you have a point.
You might want to go back and read my post again there Chief. I already made that point.

Pretty much this. The only question ever is will it take four or 8 years[/quote][/quote]

@TheStruggle would surely have an explanation for repubs losing these states they've held forever, since he had one for when dems were losing seats (but that definitely wasn't because of gerrymandering, oh no sirree bob).

Wisconsin is traditionally a Blue State, so it was somewhat of a surprise it went Red in 2016. I say 'somewhat', because Trump did tap into the very real concern and resentment the working and middle class in rust-belt States have towards outsourcing and foreign trade inequality, where the US is perceived to get the short-end of the stick by China.

@TheStruggle would surely have an explanation for repubs losing these states they've held forever, since he had one for when dems were losing seats (but that definitely wasn't because of gerrymandering, oh no sirree bob).

Did he get banned? I quite liked his style of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It was incredibly stupid, but entertaining on the level of a man folding himself 6 times.

TCPiFsO.gif

I thought Wisconsin was a blue state, and Trump had actually turned it red in the last election?

I thought Wisconsin was a blue state, and Trump had actually turned it red in the last election?
Its voted blue in the previous 8 elections, but in half of those the dems got less than half the vote - Rs just got even fewer votes.

If thats where the analysis stopped, you'd have a good point though.

But this wasn't a statewide election - it was specific to a district that Rs had been winning for almost two decades, and by double digits in the last election.

Like, it wouldn't be a great shock if a republican won a seat in virginia, right? Its been red until the last few elections. But you'd be surprised if the seat they won was in a sharply blue district.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's purple. And, frankly, you could tie this shift just as much to Scott Walker decimating the state's economy, destroying wages, and being all around super corrupt to a new Democratic lean just as much as Trump being a pud.

Back