International First Caravan Migrants Have Reached US Border, Numbering in the Hundreds

Instead of a wall, we should lay tracks right to Canada. They can use a little diversity up there.

I don't understand how people can think this is some natural organic event that just arose and not a super well funded political stunt that is putting people's lives at risk. People are so obsessed with making Trump look bad that they would crash the economy and start a war that lost the lives of millions just to have their political 'team' look good.

Last edited:
Tijuana just got more crowded and Mexicans are turning into Trump supporters.

This is just a publicity stunt, most wont be able to enter and they will simply be forced to stay in Mexico.

let in, "processed" and let go into America just like last time.

This is just a publicity stunt, most wont be able to enter and they will simply be forced to stay in Mexico.
Why won’t they be able to enter (especially if they claim asylum to a U.S. immigration officer)?

Or, are you referring to the ones who’ll attempt to sneak in?

The good news is that this will help alleviate Mexico’s homosexual deficit.

Very few get in and they are heavily vetted.
Unless they have an international warrant, we’ll have no clue what their criminal history may be in their native country.

And, just like we have our own career criminals who’ve yet to be issued a rap sheet, one has to assume some within the caravan are career criminals with spotless backgrounds, i.e., no documented criminal history.

Unless they have an international warrant, we’ll have no clue what their criminal history may be in their native country.

And, just like we have our own career criminals who’ve yet to be issued a rap sheet, one has to assume some within the caravan are career criminals with spotless backgrounds, i.e., no documented criminal history.
Did you vote yes in the pizzagate thread?

Why won’t they be able to enter (especially if they claim asylum to a U.S. immigration officer)?

Or, are you referring to the ones who’ll attempt to sneak in?

I think they have to wait on the Mexican side while being processed.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic or you really believe that Can’t tell these days

Progressives believe the USA is a 'white supremacist' country, with a 'white supremacist system'. I'm just trying to understand why these brown people want to live in such a country, to the point they'll risk their lives travelling thousands of miles to enter, crossing through multiple countries in the process. They sure are desperate to live under white supremacist rule. Damn masochists!

I don't understand how people can think this is some natural organic event that just arose and not a super well funded political stunt that is putting people's lives at risk. People are so obsessed with making Trump look bad that they would crash the economy and start a war that lost the lives of millions just to have their political 'team' look good.
<Dany07>

Progressives believe the USA is a 'white supremacist' country, with a 'white supremacist system'. I'm just trying to understand why these brown people want to live in such a country, to the point they'll risk their lives travelling thousands of miles to enter, crossing through multiple countries in the process. They sure are desperate to live under white supremacist rule. Damn masochists!
Imagine how bad it was where they came from for them to be heading towards people like you.

Imagine how bad it was where they came from for them to be heading towards people like you.

Well, according to 'progressives', I'm an 'oppressor' (although I'm not American).

tumblr_mt01snrvxy1qec2uho1_500.png

Brown folk prefer to be oppressed under a 'system of white supremacy', than live amongst their own people in their own countries. You're right. It tells us how shit their own countries are.

Here come the rape parties. Hopefully the military police can protect the unarmed soldiers Trump sent to the border for these middle eastern gang bangers.

I think they will just wait until they are 10,000 strong and try to overrun the border like they did in Guatemala expecting the americans will not shoot them for PR issues.

No one has really solicited asylum at the border or Mexico and when asked they only say they are waiting for the rest of the group (why would they wait and not be first in line?).

Everything I post looks like trolling until you realize I'm right. Hell, I was banned for it.

But I understand. I wont argue. I'll just let nature take its course.
Admitting to an alt account?:eek:

Back