International First Caravan Migrants Have Reached US Border, Numbering in the Hundreds

I thought it would take months to get Here?

There's multiple "caravans" trying to pass thru , and there's immigrants trying to enter illegally every day. The main caravan fox news was talking about hasn't arrived yet, most are on foot. Most of them have left already

There's multiple "caravans" trying to pass thru , and there's immigrants trying to enter illegally every day. The main caravan fox news was talking about hasn't arrived yet, most are on foot. Most of them have left already

Some are being carried by bus for the last leg.

Well, according to 'progressives', I'm an 'oppressor' (although I'm not American).

tumblr_mt01snrvxy1qec2uho1_500.png

Brown folk prefer to be oppressed under a 'system of white supremacy', than live amongst their own people in their own countries. You're right. It tells us how shit their own countries are.
Get the fuck outta here with that prefer bull shit.
<DisgustingHHH><3>

Well, according to 'progressives', I'm an 'oppressor' (although I'm not American).

tumblr_mt01snrvxy1qec2uho1_500.png

Brown folk prefer to be oppressed under a 'system of white supremacy', than live amongst their own people in their own countries. You're right. It tells us how shit their own countries are.

Yep, white people, white supremacy and our entire culture are the worst things imaginable for people of color. We are just terrible. Which is why non-whites must flock to white countries en masse to make better lives for themselves.

I think just the first few were the LGBT not all of the several hundred now there. Queue to make an asylum claim is weeks long. Some coverage said they added 1000 miles to the trip to get to TJ because the Texas border towns are known to be a good place to get fucked with/up by cartels and most of them have no understanding of their chances with the US asylum system - just a general 'God will provide' attitude.

Yep, white people, white supremacy and our entire culture are the worst things imaginable for people of color. We are just terrible. Which is why non-whites must flock to white countries en masse to make better lives for themselves.
Maybe they are coming here to hang out with other minorities and the non trumper white folks?

I thought it would take months to get Here?
There's a lot less kids and elderly splitting off with the gay people and slowing them down. They've got no reason to wait for people who don't want them around, might as well be unwanted farther north.

TJ people are legit pissed, yelling "Mexico first and saying, they entered through violence they will leave through violence".

Weird because i didn't saw such aggressiveness when the Haitian wave came in, thats the difference i guess between immigrants that are polite and those that are barging in.

That's a lot of young males. You'd think it would be mostly women and children. You can witness a reoccurring theme in Europe.
You're surprised that males made it first? It was a walk for thousands of miles, you expect the women and children to keep up the pace?

Progressives believe the USA is a 'white supremacist' country, with a 'white supremacist system'. I'm just trying to understand why these brown people want to live in such a country, to the point they'll risk their lives travelling thousands of miles to enter, crossing through multiple countries in the process. They sure are desperate to live under white supremacist rule. Damn masochists!
Might be because their countries were destabilized by other more developed countries and the people have no representation in their corrupt governments as crime and poverty rises. It's almost as if America has been a land of immigrants for hundreds of years with people from all over the world having communities across the country.

Maybe America isn't a Nazi state and maybe it's not a borderless liberal utopia, maybe it's somewhere in between because we have checks and balances to the different powers. Maybe people don't want them to be shot at like animals but they don't want them all flooding in unchecked, maybe there's a way in the middle.

America is not responsible for MS-13 and Barrio 18. America doesn't force people to become scum bags and ruin their own country.

These orgs were actually created in American streets and prisons though.

These countries would be doing much better if their democratically elected leaders weren’t taken out and replaced with murderous regimes for so many years by you- know-who

Btw is that you in your av? Sheesh

Some are being carried by bus for the last leg.

Actually it's reported today that ALL OF THEM are now being bused to the border. Private donors and charities are paying For the buses. The migrants didn't want to walk that far for their masters so now they are bused. Should all be here in 1 or 2 days

TJ people are legit pissed, yelling "Mexico first and saying, they entered through violence they will leave through violence".

Weird because i didn't saw such aggressiveness when the Haitian wave came in, thats the difference i guess between immigrants that are polite and those that are barging in.

The Haitians from the caravan are very polite and humble people.

The first wave of Hondurans have been nothing but drug abuse and vagrancy around the border in the beach are. They are just making it hard for the second waves that could consist of women and children as right now people is really pissed off and doesnt want to help with food or clothes anymore.

First thing they did was smpke pot and taunt the immigration officers of the US.

Back