First Fight

patferrari

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Have my First Ammy fight in the cage tomorrow night, against a 1-0 guy, excited, nerves are settling in but come fight time ill be ready.

a little meditation and controlled breathing exercise and aint no sunshine starts playing and its go time..
will post the fight afterwards! wish me luck! osssss

Hey good luck. Just remember, the other guy is just as nervous as you are. Get your poker face ready

Luck, man. Try to enjoy it as much as you can, don't give a fuck and use mostly MT to prove every other art is useless...

thanks fellas! im nervous but its only for now come tomorrow i will be set! i meditate a lot and i will meditate a ton tomorrow at the event and the nerves will be gone! come fight time its game time and my poker face will be scary! time to go in there and have some fun, get the win and than watch my brother and team ate do the same! my other team ate is the main event for the tittle.

thanks fellas! im nervous but its only for now come tomorrow i will be set! i meditate a lot and i will meditate a ton tomorrow at the event and the nerves will be gone! come fight time its game time and my poker face will be scary! time to go in there and have some fun, get the win and than watch my brother and team ate do the same! my other team ate is the main event for the tittle.

Nerves are good!!! They will give you that extra boost in the ring! A guy I knew who had over 30 fights (in boxing) as amateur, he was the inter county champion. EVERYTIME he had a fight within the hour he would turn green and vomit for 10mins lol.

As soon as he got in the ring he did the business, won....and went back to normal. Good luck!

Nerves are good!!! They will give you that extra boost in the ring! A guy I knew who had over 30 fights (in boxing) as amateur, he was the inter county champion. EVERYTIME he had a fight within the hour he would turn green and vomit for 10mins lol.

As soon as he got in the ring he did the business, won....and went back to normal. Good luck!

haha thats crazy.

Good luck man! We're rooting for you!

Concentrate on what you're going to do. Not on what they are.

Have my First Ammy fight in the cage tomorrow night, against a 1-0 guy, excited, nerves are settling in but come fight time ill be ready.

a little meditation and controlled breathing exercise and aint no sunshine starts playing and its go time..
will post the fight afterwards! wish me luck! osssss
You a Karate guy? Good luck! Osu! :)

Sup guys....so check this shit out

Drove 4 hours from framingham mass to whitehall nyc, get there promoter tell me guy backed out...with excuses about not being able to get there meanwhile a person from his gym offered to take him and give him a ride, promoter offered to pay his uber...gas...excuses dint show up..dint fight

3 months of training 3 times a day and this unprofessional fuck face doesnt show up...needles to say i was super pissed...took a loss on money and dint even fight

With that said wasnt a complete loss as another friend/training partner was the main event and took the heavyweight mma championship in 2 rounds via GnP

Anyways back to the gym monday and look for another fight

Sup guys....so check this shit out

Drove 4 hours from framingham mass to whitehall nyc, get there promoter tell me guy backed out...with excuses about not being able to get there meanwhile a person from his gym offered to take him and give him a ride, promoter offered to pay his uber...gas...excuses dint show up..dint fight

3 months of training 3 times a day and this unprofessional fuck face doesnt show up...needles to say i was super pissed...took a loss on money and dint even fight

With that said wasnt a complete loss as another friend/training partner was the main event and took the heavyweight mma championship in 2 rounds via GnP

Anyways back to the gym monday and look for another fight
Lol it happens, its ammy flaking is all too common.

Happened to my teammate back in 2015, we were thinking of driving to their gym later on the week to make it an exhibition bout

Im sure you're pissed off/angry/upset/have a bad case of blue balls...but use the experience mate. It'll make you more relaxed in the future knowing there isn't a fight 100% until both of you are standing in the ring/cage. You also can learn from the training experience about what to do next time.

Learn from your own body about how you cut weight, too much sparring/too little etc. Good luck in the future mate and keep it up

yea talk about the biggest case of blue balls ever, because my brother his opponent backed out too but they still found him a grappling match, they offered me a grappling match too but i hadnt grappled at all the entire camp. i wanted to stand and bang. than walking out with my brother and michel ramos the heavyweight champ now, biggest blue balls ever lol

Good luck for when you finally do have the fight

Lol it happens, its ammy flaking is all too common.

Happened to my teammate back in 2015, we were thinking of driving to their gym later on the week to make it an exhibition bout
thats funny

his team ate was there and offered to give him a ride...i messaged him on fb calling him a pussy and he had the audacity to call me a tough guy. look f face, im here and i made it and im ready to bang, you on the other hand used any excuse you could find to not show up...go figure

thats funny

his team ate was there and offered to give him a ride...i messaged him on fb calling him a pussy and he had the audacity to call me a tough guy. look f face, im here and i made it and im ready to bang, you on the other hand used any excuse you could find to not show up...go figure
Lol

Back