First sex doll-only brothel opens in Germany

...or should I say opens in @Zer's home country?

PokzG9p.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993528/First-sex-doll-brothel-opens-Germany.html
4575260800000578-4993528-image-m-18_1508343510252.jpg

4575806D00000578-4993528-image-a-19_1508343517564.jpg

Lest we forget:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/japan-men-find-true-love-with-sex-dolls.3561267/

What is up with former Axis of Evil countries?

This will be useful for the guys who have lost their women to "refugees."

Nah Sherdog will be the first place to offer "game" tips on how to keep your AI sexbots self esteem low.

I heard about these dolls. I suggested that one day there will be human grown bodies from the waist down. These bodies will be used as "prostitutes". No mouth to tell you "no, I don't like that position". Just like the human race can grow ears or specific body parts, one day there will be waist down only female "torsos".

One day

Every person who visits the brothel should immediately be put on a pervert register watch list.

sex-with-robots-embed-1.jpg ok, so that means these robots will have to be cleaned. That means that someone will apply for and accept the job of cum cleaner. (filling out application, getting English to German dictionary)
real-sexbot-face-640x353.jpg

The next step,is adding artificial intelligence.

Who is going to be the first sherdogger to make a thread titled.

"My AI sexbot,claimed she had a headache last night"

^^^^^ @Clippy ^^^^^

I think having a truck full of Sex Dolls will be a booming industry in the Zombie apocalypse. Gonna make a list of Sex Doll Warehouses and set up a brothel on wheels.

I wonder if actual prostitutes will stand outside this establishment and berate the customers for banging sex dolls instead of them.

Germany is so fucking weird. I went to a brothel there 2 years ago and it was like 80 Euros to enter, 60 Euros for a blow and bang (30 mins). All the girls were smoking hot which I was really surprised by since it was my 1st time at such an establishment and expected it to be seedier looking women. Why the fuck would you pick a doll over that?

The other thing I found strange is that the airport in Berlin had one of those condom sex toy machines you only see in shady hole in the wall bars in the US. This is literally right in the airport bathroom and they're selling cock rings and vibrators. Like why the fuck would you need that at the airport?

They have those machines in pretty much every city centre bar in the UK.

I assumed they were Real Dolls, but rather they are from a Japan company.

Not one tranny doll ..... fuck that.

I assumed they were Real Dolls, but rather they are from a Japan company.

Not one tranny doll ..... fuck that.
get a boy one, a wig, some duct tape to adhere that wangeroo to the thigh and call it "Caitlyn'...youre set.

All it takes is one employee to have a bad day and not clean deep enough to get a guy's dick ruined forever.

They have those machines in pretty much every city centre bar in the UK.

I've only seen them in seedy bars in the US, but in a bar in general I wouldn't find weird. Just that it was in the regular part of the airport where you get your ticket and check in baggage. Just strikes me as a strange time/place to need a cock ring or vibrator, plus an airport is all ages.

Great, they can fuck dolls instead of procriate while the millions of uneducated migrants and Islamic fascists, Turks and Syrians allowed free accomodation breed like rabbits.

How smart.

I'm totally stealing this business plan.

HMU for the Sherdog Discount and don't forget to get your punchcard stamped.

<GinJuice>

Imagine the work ethic of the average public sex doll cleaner, and now imagine that the fate of your dick and bloodstream depends on that work ethic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back