First time watching Silva vs Nakamura.. funny shit

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Damn, he realized how annoying was that judo-GI that he had to take it out and Silva took advantage a second after lol...

Btw, Nakamura was not that bad at all to be a one dimensional fighter (just Judo background) and he was not even a great Judoka... he lost to prime Machida, Shogun and Nogueira via decision. All these were animals during their prime. And Nakamura seems to me a natural fighter if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Damn, he realized how annoying was that judo-GI that he had to take it out and Silva took advantage a second after lol...

Btw, Nakamura was not that bad at all to be a one dimensional fighter (just Judo background) and he was not even a great Judoka... he lost to prime Machida, Shogun and Nogueira via decision. All these were animals during their prime. And Nakamura seems to me a natural fighter if you know what I mean.

It was a lol moment for sure but he is prob a better judoka than 95 percent tho. I think its harder to do as well as nak did in japan than lombard kelley rick hawn in makingvit to olympics if you are all japan champ that is i think thats what he was

Poor Naka went full badass...

Nakamura had big yellow balls for sure.

Nakamura was a tough dude. Dude was also undersize at 205 lol. He was chubby, most likely could’ve easily drop down to 185 in his ufc career.

Back