First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

I'd rather have a tranny in office than a bigot who suddenly cares about who pisses where.

Even if your drunk? :eek:
well, i should've added if you know they're trans.

some drunk 'straight' guys get in touch with their inner gayness when they drink too much. goodnight

lol This idiot again.

It might be a so-called fallacy to you, but it isn't to anyone with any degree of insight or foresight. Any intelligent person can see it might further cause a slipper slope for the reasons I already started in the post of mine you quoted. And allow me a moment to laugh at being called a "bigot" for seeing weirdos as weirdos.

If you live in this pathetic state of fear of other lifestyles you don't have the constitution to live in a country like the US. Try Russia where the government coddles your paranoia.

well, i should've added if you know they're trans.

some drunk 'straight' guys get in touch with their inner gayness when they drink too much. goodnight
Can you please edit my grammar error in the post of mine you quoted? Hurry before @HomerThompson sees it :confused:

lol I can assure you that he/she/it isn't.

You're spending your time arguing politics on a MMA Internet forum. She is an elected representive spending her time actually dictating real life policy.

One is clearly a bigger accomplishment and a smarter use of one's time. I'm not assured.

lol This idiot again.

It might be a so-called fallacy to you, but it isn't to anyone with any degree of insight or foresight.
"The Slippery Slope is a fallacy in which a person asserts that some event must inevitably follow from another without any argument for the inevitability of the event in question"

Any intelligent person can see it might further cause a slipper slope for the reasons I already started in the post of mine you quoted. And allow me a moment to laugh at being called a "bigot" for seeing weirdos as weirdos.
Allow me a second to laugh at being called a weirdo for seeing a bigot as a bigot.

If you live in this pathetic state of fear of other lifestyles you don't have the constitution to live in a country like the US. Try Russia where the government coddles your paranoia.

It's justified paranoia. Nothing pathetic about it. What's pathetic is how stringent people are becoming in an attempt to try and label someone a bigot. Some of us are just perceptive enough to see what other possible desperate attempts people might resort to in the future.

You're spending your time arguing politics on a MMA Internet forum. She is an elected representive spending her time actually dictating real life policy.

One is clearly a bigger accomplishment and a smarter use of one's time. I'm not assured.

This is an incredibly short-sighted way of measuring one's overall intelligence, especially as you know nothing about me. "Spending time arguing politics on n MMA forum" is hardly an indicator of anything.

Allow me a second to laugh at being called a weirdo for seeing a bigot as a bigot.

Allow me a second to laugh at being called a bigot for thinking a certain group of people are weird and/or disgusting. If that's your definition of a bigot then how am I any different than at the (vast?) majority of the world? We pretty much all have certain types of people that we can't stand or that we think are weird.

Don't mind if I do! :p

http://www.pnas.org/content/114/21/E4296.full
Chromosome-level genome assembly and transcriptome of the green alga Chromochloris zofingiensis illuminates astaxanthin production

https://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/chromosomes-14121320

Although nucleosomes may look like extended "beads on a string" under an electron microscope, they appear differently in living cells. In such cells, nucleosomes stack up against one another in organized arrays with multiple levels of packing. The first level of packing is thought to produce a fiber about 30 nanometers (nm) wide. These 30 nm fibers then form a series of loops, which fold back on themselves for additional compacting (Figure 5).

The multiple levels of packing that exist within eukaryotic chromosomes not only permit a large amount of DNA to occupy a very small space, but they also serve several functional roles. For example, the looping of nucleosome-containing fibers brings specific regions of chromatin together, thereby influencing gene expression. In fact, the organized packing of DNA is malleable and appears to be highly regulated in cells.
------------

I understand that the usual terminology would be the number of chromosomes, but there are actual levels within DNA.

I appreciate the effort:D
th

Back