First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

You're spending your time arguing politics on a MMA Internet forum. She is an elected representive spending her time actually dictating real life policy.

One is clearly a bigger accomplishment and a smarter use of one's time. I'm not assured.
When being a disabled black trans homosexual is the only requirement to becoming an elected official your argument sort of dies right here

When being a disabled black trans homosexual is the only requirement to becoming an elected official your argument sort of dies right here

Which is why we have so many in office ....right? What the fuck are you on?

Got to laugh when conservatives throw bitch fits about identify politics when they are the biggest snowflakes obsessed with them. It's like they want to whine so much they need to be on both sides of the fence so they never miss a chance.

The posters here who have objected to her being in office have done so purely based on gender and haven't mentioned a single political platform she ran on pretty much proves what SJWs they are. Their version of what social justice is may differ from Lena Dunham's, but they are just a different side to the same sad coin.

The butt hurt this woman being more powerful than y'all stirs inside you guys is palpable and pretty entertaining.

Which is why we have so many in office ....right? What the fuck are you on?

Got to laugh when conservatives throw bitch fits about identify politics when they are the biggest snowflakes obsessed with them. It's like they want to whine so much they need to be on both sides of the fence so they never miss a chance.

The posters here who have objected to her being in office have done so purely based on gender and haven't mentioned a single political platform she ran on pretty much proves what SJWs they are. Their version of what social justice is may differ from Lena Dunham's, but they are just a different side to the same sad coin.

The butt hurt this woman being more powerful than y'all stirs inside you guys is palpable and pretty entertaining.
Im not a conservative. Id appreciate you not labeling me and lumping me into your weird, obsessive tribal warfare.

Im not a conservative. Id appreciate you not labeling me and lumping me into your weird, obsessive tribal warfare.

Sorry.

*conservatives and sniper are obsessed with identity politics.

It's because you post like one!
all i said was a transwoman is still a man. i think they can do whatever they want though, they're just not convincing me that they're a real woman

Back