First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

GOP needed to see this happen. Too many members in that party don't have a smart platform to identify themselves with and turn to ol' "'try to scare folks regarding some alternative lifestyle that's a complete non-issue in reality and come up with some bill to save them from nothing"

Transgenders and drag queens, literally everyone has been using the bathrooms they identify with since the beginning of time. There's never really been any issues with it, no rash of sexual assaults or rapes that have come from it, a complete non-issue of people simply peeing in privacy where they feel like it. In fact I've read about far more straight high school jocks and conservative politicians committing sex crimes in bathrooms than LGBT members.

Seems like only a handful of gullible and fear stricken yokels thought this bathroom bill was worth the state's office time and money. Good for you Virginia.

Excellent post and in B4 random Target bathroom story

@BoxingFan653

are you responsible for this?

4603C03900000578-5050311-image-a-66_1509827971501.jpg

GOP needed to see this happen. Too many members in that party don't have a smart platform to identify themselves with and turn to ol' "'try to scare folks regarding some alternative lifestyle that's a complete non-issue in reality and come up with some bill to save them from nothing"

Transgenders and drag queens, literally everyone has been using the bathrooms they identify with since the beginning of time. There's never really been any issues with it, no rash of sexual assaults or rapes that have come from it, a complete non-issue of people simply peeing in privacy where they feel like it. In fact I've read about far more straight high school jocks and conservative politicians committing sex crimes in bathrooms than LGBT members.

Seems like only a handful of gullible and fear stricken yokels thought this bathroom bill was worth the state's office time and money. Good for you Virginia.
Nobody ever cared. I have no idea where this issue came from. Have to admit seeing a guy in a dress at the urinal next to me in Tokyo back in 1999-2000 was weird. After that it was just whatever

Here is the winner. Admit it.... You would hit

i-Nfod6u.jpg
I never said I gave a shit about having sex with a tranny. I just think they should tell people who they are in advance. Next guy might care

I have fucked uglier women under the right circumstances

I never said I gave a shit about having sex with a tranny. I just think they should tell people who they are in advance. Next guy might care

So you would hit?

200.webp

Damn right!! We want ALL Americans to hold political office and to achieve whatever other dreams they have regardless of right wing bigotry

And you'd be fine electing a mentally unstable person to decide things for the country? Geesh, liberalism really is a disease

From what I heard this morning, he ran against her gender and she ran on issues.

It will get to a point soon where this is the only white male allowed to run as a dem.

They should have forced Bob Marshall to dress and dance like this for losing

tumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao5_r1_250.gif
Ab50wmT.gif

Under the right circumstances?

0306-ronda-roussey-youtube-01-1200x630.jpg

Back