First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

Under the right circumstances?

0306-ronda-roussey-youtube-01-1200x630.jpg

200.webp

GOP needed to see this happen. Too many members in that party don't have a smart platform to identify themselves with and turn to ol' "'try to scare folks regarding some alternative lifestyle that's a complete non-issue in reality and come up with some bill to save them from nothing"

Transgenders and drag queens, literally everyone has been using the bathrooms they identify with since the beginning of time. There's never really been any issues with it, no rash of sexual assaults or rapes that have come from it, a complete non-issue of people simply peeing in privacy where they feel like it. In fact I've read about far more straight high school jocks and conservative politicians committing sex crimes in bathrooms than LGBT members.

Seems like only a handful of gullible and fear stricken yokels thought this bathroom bill was worth the state office's time and money. Good for you Virginia.

It was actually a GOP committee that killed the bill from going to a vote.

And the bill was written horribly and of course stretched to be more than it actually claimed. With the amendment that the guy added it would have basically said if you had a penis you go to the men's room - if you didn't you go to the womens.

It was basically supposed to stop pedos and creeps from going into the women's bathroom and claiming to be transgender.

@BoxingFan653

are you responsible for this?

4603C03900000578-5050311-image-a-66_1509827971501.jpg
Man that is sad, all the shit the Muslims put them through and now they're constantly misidentified as Muslim in the "land of opportunity". Taking beatings, being told to move back, and having stuff like this put up when they look to be active in their communities.

You win the "slow adult of the day award".

LMAO my bad...you liberals are right. He's a sikh who won in the City of Hoboken which is in New Jersey. OMG I'm such a bigot. 2 trannies and a sikh...lmao liberals view of progress. By the way Im not even white...I'm armenian. Im just not a white guy hating cuck like most of you

Also love the news today on the front page

"
Hoboken elects first Sikh mayor days after flyer attacked him as a ‘terrorist’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ikh-mayor-days-racist-flyer-article-1.3618212

It was actually a GOP committee that killed the bill from going to a vote.

And the bill was written horribly and of course stretched to be more than it actually claimed. With the amendment that the guy added it would have basically said if you had a penis you go to the men's room - if you didn't you go to the womens.

It was basically supposed to stop pedos and creeps from going into the women's bathroom and claiming to be transgender.

When in the past have pedos or creeps posed as transgenders and used bathrooms as hunting grounds? So often we need to legislate against it and limit people's access to pee where they want?

If bathrooms are in need of legislation to protect kids from sexual assault I can provide tons of examples of hazing in high school and college. That's a problem. Do we need to write bills not allowing athletes to use the bathroom without adult-supervision? Or do we prefer to just write bills against minorities and not ones that affect people we identify with.

LMAO my bad...you liberals are right. He's a sikh who won in the City of Hoboken which is in New Jersey. OMG I'm such a bigot. 2 trannies and a sikh...lmao liberals view of progress. By the way Im not even white...I'm armenian. Im just not a white guy hating cuck like most of you

"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ikh-mayor-days-racist-flyer-article-1.3618212
What's wrong with Sikhs?

"

Congratulations! You just won the worst post of the day award!

It comes with your choice of; logging off for the day, or learning how to think. Choose wisely.

When in the past have pedos or creeps posed as transgenders and used bathrooms as hunting grounds? So often we need to legislate against it and limit people's access to pee where they want?

If bathrooms are in need of legislation to protect kids from sexual assault I can provide tons of examples of hazing in high school and college. That's a problem. Do we need to write bills not allowing athletes to use the bathroom without adult-supervision? Or do we prefer to just write bills against minorities and not ones that affect people we identify with.

There were a couple examples posted here in the WR were men were arrested in women's bathrooms/lockers.

"

Do you even know what a Sikh is dude?

"

Actually I apologize to @Amerikuracana. Clearly boxingfan653 made that flyer.

Back