First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

Society and common sense dictates when and where to stop. Rational people so far see nothing wrong. Many people started to see something wrong with the civil rights movement

"Where will it stop? Pretty soon they'll be marrying our women and wanting to be president!" - Bigot who opposed civil rights circa 1960

I'm sure you knew what I meant. Not really worth a response
I guess you just meant that everyone should be sectioned off by race, gender, sexual preference, religion and make that their identity so we know who should hold office instead of worrying about pesky accomplishments or ideas.

I guess you just meant that everyone should be sectioned off by race, gender, sexual preference, religion and make that their identity so we know who should hold office instead of worrying about pesky accomplishments or ideas.

200.webp
their all gonna laugh at you

"Where will it stop? Pretty soon they'll be marrying our women and wanting to be president!" - Bigot who opposed civil rights circa 1960

Right... Wanting to drink from OUR water fountains. I mean, when will it end?

And you'd be fine electing a mentally unstable person to decide things for the country? Geesh, liberalism really is a disease
There is something wrong with anyone who wants to play high level politics.

Do you ever stop and wonder what kind of narcissist someone would have to be to think they should be the leader of 350 million people?

Last edited:

No, you're the only guy who's putting that idea forward. Well you and the GOP guy who lost the race because he made it about his opponents gender. The woman who won ran on issues.

No, you're the only guy who's putting that idea forward. Well you and the GOP guy who lost the race because he made it about his opponents gender. The woman who won ran on issues.

Right. He made all that up on his own and at no time did I elude to anything of the sort in any of my posts. The guy is wackoo

Sounds like you were following the race closely. Do you normally follow the platforms of Virginia delegate elections so closely? Which issues exactly did she win with? Article says the guy had held the seat for 25 years, so not sure how that happens if all he talks about is trannies.

Right. He made all that up on his own and at no time did I elude to anything of the sort in any of my posts. The guy is wackoo

I fucking quoted you and made sure you meant representatives of every group instead of every individual.

A couple in how many decades in this giant country? And they were arrested so it seems they were not just using the facilities and respecting basic privacy laws.

If I can provide just a couple instances of same-sex bathroom crimes committed in the name of "hazing" you would support a bill that protects society from athletes in bathrooms? Or are we just picking on a small minority and not actually worried about who's actually committing assaults?

Everything you say makes sense, but when it's your wife or daughter -people tend to err on the side of caution.

Sounds like you were following the race closely. Do you normally follow the platforms of Virginia delegate elections so closely? Which issues exactly did she win with? Article says the guy had held the seat for 25 years, so not sure how that happens if all he talks about is trannies.

I fucking quoted you and made sure you meant representatives of every group instead of every individual.

Yep. I meant anyone who WANTS to hold office should be allowed to. Discussion over

Who cares?

This has nothing to do with progressivism and everything to do with everyone rejecting Trumpism at any cost.

Dude I didnt vote for him...I'm not even conservative and absolutely understand the dislike. But acting like a sore loser and hateful towards them and playing a victim card 24-7 is making them stronger.

Dude I didnt vote for him...I'm not even conservative and absolutely understand the dislike. But acting like a sore loser and hateful towards them and playing a victim card 24-7 is making them stronger.

By stronger do you mean losing almost every election yesterday?

Back