First Transgender "Woman" Won World Cycling Championship

I actually like this idea.

We get to show women that men are better at being a woman...

Progress will only create a stronger patriarchy.

It is interesting how all of the recent "progress" often results in setting women back. Women wanted to smash the glass ceiling, but many woman cannot handle the stress of long hours on the job and have to make a hard choice between family and work. Women wanted a sexual revolution and the result was opportunistic men, sexual assault, broken relationships, sexually worn-out and lonely by their mid-30's and #MeToo. Women pushed fluid gender identity and the result is men winning women of the year, men using women's washrooms and men dominating women's sports.

#Progress

<Prem973>

Last edited by a moderator:
Refers to herself as a doctor.

Has a phd in philosophy.

You know that’s where the term Doctor comes from, right? It’s an academic title, referring to the highest level of education possible in a given field? In fact PhD is short for Doctor of Philosophy! Did you know that the PhD predates the Doctor of Medicine degree by about 500 years?

Since we’re splitting hairs and all...

You know that’s where the term Doctor comes from, right? It’s an academic title, referring to the highest level of education possible in a given field? In fact PhD is short for Doctor of Philosophy! Did you know that the PhD predates the Doctor of Medicine degree by about 500 years?

Since we’re splitting hairs and all...
I live in Ontario. In Ontario, if you are offering health services, you cannot call yourself a doctor unless you fall under a specific class of professions.

This woman holds herself out as helping trans individuals. This is arguably a health service. Her use of the title doctor in this context is misleading.

Wonder if a Woman could turn Man and beat Men in sport?

It is interesting how all of the "progress" often results in setting women back. Women wanted to smash the glass ceiling, but many woman cannot handle the stress of long hours on the job and have to make a hard choice between family and work. Women wanted a sexual revolution and the result was opportunistic men, sexual assault, broken relationships, sexually worn-out and lonely by their mid-30's and #MeToo. Women pushed fluid gender identity and the result is men winning women of the year, men using women's washrooms and men dominating women's sports.

#Progress

<Prem973>

Its all thanks to Gloria Steinem and her backing radical feminism, pushing it to the forefront. Before that, it was a good thing.

Don't really care. Women helped and are continuing to help push this progressive brave new society. If it marginalizes them, steals their opportunities or otherwise discomfits them in some fashion that's just too bad.

We already had a thread on this the other day but I'll add this: the woman who finished in 3rd (so really she finished in second in a fair race) has spoken out on social media.

Rachel McKinnon, the fetishist who won the race actually retweeted that first one there, most likely in the hopes that his followers would dogpile and harass the poor woman. Didn't seem to happen though - looks like all the replies are offering support to her.

We already had a thread on this the other day but I'll add this: the woman who finished in 3rd (so really she finished in second in a fair race) has spoken out on social media.

Good for her. Hopefully she gets some media attention as well (honest attention, not a smear campaign).

Rachel McKinnon, the fetishist who won the race actually retweeted that first one there, most likely in the hopes that his followers would dogpile and harass the poor woman. Didn't seem to happen though - looks like all the replies are offering support to her.

Good.

I didn’t realize this was a Canadian story when I read it yesterday.

Saw that today and thought “of course it is”.

I remember a while back the Australian women's Senior Soccer team losing to a boys u15 club lmao
Same thing happened with the Swedish national team playing a highschool boys team that played a man down.

They blamed the loss on the 'speed'

I'm really glad that women and the other athletes are speaking up about this.
If I or any man did we'd be crucified

A man doesn’t need steroids to excel in cycling.... if you compete against women

<seedat>

Coming soon. Leanna Armstrong

Time to start publicly pointing out biology and physical reality. They are steering us towards a genderless society, because it would be weak and confused, and we have to fight back. Hey left, this is ESTABLISHMENT BS being pushed.. Fight it like you're supposed to.

I just realized the cyclist is "Canadian." Thanks Trudeau.

lol.

Ze beat the other two girls, even though the steroid ridden breeders never suffered from the same oppression as zer. Ze is like the robust Lance Armstrong of the tranny cycling world.
But would you smash tho?

I feel sympathy for anyone in this persons predicament in regards to their identity crisis. That said, he/she has a clear bio-mechanical advantage as a consequence of being born male. Very unsportsmanlike conduct.

Back