International First US troops killed in Mideast since start of Gaza war

Kataib Hezbollah drone lead drone bro Wisam al-Saedi and field commander Arkan al-Allawi killed in apparent Hellfire strike in Baghdad.

GFwdop0W8AED2lA

Only one "bitching" is you.

You are a blind fool.
You are one of those people too. Infected with Biden Deragement Syndrome that you can get bent out of shape when you see someone defend him.

Kataib Hezbollah drone lead drone bro Wisam al-Saedi and field commander Arkan al-Allawi killed in apparent Hellfire strike in Baghdad.

GFwdop0W8AED2lA

What's with all the money on the ground?

You are one of those people too. Infected with Biden Deragement Syndrome that you can get bent out of shape when you see someone defend him.

What kind of person would defend Biden lol? That's the big joke, and the joke is on you.

It worked in Germany, South Korea, and Japan (Philippines also?). Not when you are dealing with a mass of people who's culture is only 1 or 2 notches removed from pre-A.D. cave people with a dash of corruption. All the while protecting them via hands tied behind our backs. It totally sucked,
After 60 years of occupation right?

All the while protecting them via hands tied behind our backs
Than you have the US govt meddling in the affairs of the Balkans which they shouldn't be meddling to begin with.
Considering the Balkans have a 500,600 years history.

A history of being military occupied by the Ottoman Empire.

Not to mention what the Ottoman Empire did in the Balkans for the years they had being in the Balkans. Its amusing you bring up the culture part and ignore what the US govt and some polticans are currently trying to mess in a region that they shouldn't be meddling as i said.

notches removed from pre-A.D. cave people
I wouldn't be considering Iranians as cave people...

Last edited:
After 60 years of occupation right?
Which country? Which country took "60 years" to build up to stand on their own??
Than you have the US govt meddling in the affairs of the Balkans which they shouldn't be meddling to begin with.
Yeah I did a couple of Operation Atlantic Resolve deployments (both in Poland). All of those countries want us there though. NONE want to go back to being under soviet rule.
Considering the Balkans have a 500,600 years history.
A history of being military occupied by the Ottoman Empire.
Not to mention what the Ottoman Empire did in the Balkans for the years they had being in the Balkans.
I'll take your word for it. My history knowledge is a little bleak pre-WW2.
Its amusing you bring up the culture part and ignore what the US govt and some polticans are currently trying to mess in a region that they shouldn't be meddling as i said.
I know for a fact that the Polish is paying the US Military gobs of money to be there. Pretty sure all the other countries participating in OAR are also. So if you are serious about that "meddling" statement you need to go to eastern Europe and chat with them.
I wouldn't be considering Iranians as cave people...
I was referring to Afhgans.

Which country? Which country took "60 years" to build up to stand on their own??

Yeah I did a couple of Operation Atlantic Resolve deployments (both in Poland). All of those countries want us there though. NONE want to go back to being under soviet rule.

I know for a fact that the Polish is paying the US Military gobs of money to be there. Pretty sure all the other countries participating in OAR are also. So if you are serious about that "meddling" statement you need to go to eastern Europe and chat with them.

I was referring to A

So if you are serious about that "meddling" statement you need to go to eastern Europe and chat with them.
The Balkans is also in Eastern Europe i never refereed nor mentioned Poland/Ukraine..

I dont blame you for it. The Balkans has a lot more history than just the post WW2/Pre WW2 stuff its a lot more heavier.

Not in the former Yugoslavian states.
I'm sure you are wrong about that also. At the very least I know you are are wrong about Croatia and even then, I've heard nothing negative from the other ones.

edit: aaahh heck no, I remember we got authorization in 2016 to convoy through Serbia and Northern Slovenia with no problem. So try again.

edit2: Oh you mentioned the Balkans? Operation Atlantic Resolve was going in the Romania and Bulgaria also.

From the article:
of Tower 22. That base is along a Syrian highway leading into Iraq and ultimately Mosul, once a prominent base of the Islamic State group. It’s also a potential weapons shipment route over the road for Iran.

*I’m sure we need American kids being killed because something,something, nuclear capabilities.

The part were we are worried about Iran
The stationing of troops there has nothing to do with Israel. Do you not comprehend the own passage you chose to highlight? It's a holdover sentry from our confrontation with ISIS. This resulted obliquely from our interference in the Syrian Civil War, but mostly it was simply a response to the terrorist actions of Islamic extremists. The ability to stifle Iranian arms smuggling is a perk to our own interests. Even if Israel didn't exist we'd be at loggerheads with that nation.

The stationing of troops there has nothing to do with Israel. Do you not comprehend the own passage you chose to highlight? It's a holdover sentry from our confrontation with ISIS. This resulted obliquely from our interference in the Syrian Civil War, but mostly it was simply a response to the terrorist actions of Islamic extremists. The ability to stifle Iranian arms smuggling is a perk to our own interests. Even if Israel didn't exist we'd be at loggerheads with that nation.
My assertion is that drone attack would not have happened if we weren’t currently so supportive of the escalation in Gaza.

They were three national reservist that never should have been shipped over. Prob not even 20 year old kids all three of them.

My assertion is that drone attack would not have happened if we weren’t currently so supportive of the escalation in Gaza.
No, your contention was the soldiers wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for our alliance with Israel. Here, I'll remind you:
Died for the Jewish State. Got it.
Yes, I am what’s called a reader; and that article explained the reason three reservists were there in the first place towards the end. Don’t want to spoil it for you.
Since you have just attempted to distance yourself from that assertion, I'll take it as an implicit acknowledgement conceding the matter.

Concession accepted.

No, your contention was the soldiers wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for our alliance with Israel. Here, I'll remind you:

Since you have just attempted to distance yourself from that assertion, I'll take it as an implicit acknowledgement conceding the matter.

Concession accepted.

I see no reason why the least trained kind of soldiers are in a foreign country to begin with. Under the guise to thwart international arms smuggling or what have you. I’m sure they had extensive training on weekends in Alabama.
Strategically it offers no benefit to the United States in any regard.
I do not hold the belief that if we were not seen as escalating things in Gaza those kids; because that’s what they were would still be alive.

Islamic Resistance announces that they are resuming attacks on US forces in Iraq and Syria.

Back