'Fite me IRL': Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Okay, so which of you delinquents is this guy?

Aliperti_1.jpg.644x0_q85.jpg

https://apnews.com/4ca1579819814885a1bb60ac300f7cf0

Police: Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

HUNTINGTON, N.Y. (AP) — A New York man was arrested Tuesday after threatening to shoot an 11-year-old boy after losing to him in the video game “Fortnite,” according to police.

Suffolk County Police Chief of Department Stuart Cameron said Michael Aliperti, 45, of Long Island, threatened to go to the boy’s home and harm him and also alluded to his school.

Newsday reports that the alleged threats were made through text messages and online voice messages at about 9 p.m. Monday.

The child had been playing the popular third-person shooter game with Aliperti for several months. The child’s family reported the incident to police, who increased their presence at the child’s school.

“We took this as a school threat,” Cameron said. “That was done out of an abundance of caution.”

Cameron also cautioned parents to monitor their children’s video game playing and to be aware of their online opponents.

Aliperti was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated harassment and acting in a manner to injure a child. Bail was set at $2,500 and an order of protection was issued for the victim.

A message left with his attorney was not immediately returned.

Do people not have a problem with their 11 year old children chatting and playing video games with strange 45 year old men?

This Fortnite craze has gone too far and the media haven't helped, plugging the shit out of it.

This Fortnite craze has gone too far and the media haven't helped, plugging the shit out of it.
<JagsKiddingMe> plugging the shit out of it ? maybe I don't know what to look for, when I see it mentioned on here, I still automatically think that some shite speller must be up to something for a period of two weeks.

Threatening people in competitive MP should be protected speech.

Well he definitely looks like the cat that swallowed the canary

Maybe that kid should’ve stopped telling him how he banged his mom and he wouldn’t have any death threats.

Little kid prolly called him a cuck

A little henry hill pistol whip in front of the jungle gym would have taught him good.

a 45years old that is still playing video game shouldn't be called a man.

Meh. I'll probably still play the occasional game when I'm 45, just not against kids and strangers online. Nothing unmanly about playing computer games, bro.

This could have been easily avoided .. All this man had to do was GIT GUD

Lol I kind of agree, but I'm sure I'll still be playing video games at 45. I still play them right now and I'm 38. I have an Xbox One and a Multicade machine in my man cave along side my music studio (Guitars, drums, PA, etc...)

I usually only play it when I have company though. I have a few friends that I'll play sports games with. Once in a while I'll get into a single player campaign, but I don't like to play games online.

Yeah, real men sit on the couch like a sack of shit staring at the tv watching Letterman and complaining how mma is barbaric compared to boxing.

You are missing out on one of the finer things about the technology age. Fuck Facebook, go get you a copy of Witcher 3.

He shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong thing to do.

Seriously though, those fucking kids can be annoying as fuck. I’m guessing the kid deserved it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back