'Fite me IRL': Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

Okay, so which of you delinquents is this guy?

Aliperti_1.jpg.644x0_q85.jpg

https://apnews.com/4ca1579819814885a1bb60ac300f7cf0

Police: Man threatens to shoot child after losing video game

HUNTINGTON, N.Y. (AP) — A New York man was arrested Tuesday after threatening to shoot an 11-year-old boy after losing to him in the video game “Fortnite,” according to police.

Suffolk County Police Chief of Department Stuart Cameron said Michael Aliperti, 45, of Long Island, threatened to go to the boy’s home and harm him and also alluded to his school.

Newsday reports that the alleged threats were made through text messages and online voice messages at about 9 p.m. Monday.

The child had been playing the popular third-person shooter game with Aliperti for several months. The child’s family reported the incident to police, who increased their presence at the child’s school.

“We took this as a school threat,” Cameron said. “That was done out of an abundance of caution.”

Cameron also cautioned parents to monitor their children’s video game playing and to be aware of their online opponents.

Aliperti was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated harassment and acting in a manner to injure a child. Bail was set at $2,500 and an order of protection was issued for the victim.

A message left with his attorney was not immediately returned.
Glad they arrested him. This shit isn't funny anymore, and it irrefutably constitutes a material threat with tragic precedent.

F*** swatting manginas, too.

a 45years old that is still playing video game shouldn't be called a man.
Let's be honest. If you're playing video games now, you're still gonna be playing them when you're 45.

Glad they arrested him. This shit isn't funny anymore, and it irrefutably constitutes a material threat with tragic precedent.

F*** swatting manginas, too.
Yeah, we're long passed the days of "it's just a joke!"

Horrible timing considering we just had a shooting at some gamer thing not too long ago.

Wau, less than 30 post itt and 9 are in respond to my post. Noice. I'm feeling special on internet today.

And why is that?

Because a man have responsibility and stuff. No time for video games.
Mostly doing stuffs.
Important things like... stuffs.

Let's be honest. If you're playing video games now, you're still gonna be playing them when you're 45.

Stopped playing video games since 18. Never looked back. I have a sad life.

You are missing out on one of the finer things about the technology age. Fuck Facebook, go get you a copy of Witcher 3.

No facebook, no twitter. <DCrying>

Meh, I'd rather be playing vids at 45 then sitting on a couch watching Big Brother, The Bachelor or any of the 500 garbage reality TV shows on TV these days.

This mother fucker let us gamers down ..

If he had been a real man he would have .. Im gonna stop there as not to trigger the snow flake variety.

Wau, less than 30 post itt and 9 are in respond to my post. Noice. I'm feeling special on internet today.

Because a man have responsibility and stuff. No time for video games.
Mostly doing stuffs.
Important things like... stuffs.

Stopped playing video games since 18. Never looked back. I have a sad life.

No facebook, no twitter. <DCrying>
a-man-needs-a-beer-with-his-wings.jpg

Doubt the kid was a saint, probably talked tons of shit leading up to it.

Dude looks like House MD went on a 3 month bender, lost his medical license, became homeless, and recently fell down a flight of stairs while drunk.

Last edited:
What kind of shit did the 11 year old say that set him off?

You got it all wrong. If you're still playing video games at 45 that means your pimp hand is strong and the control you have on your life is balanced. Recognize.

What about board games, chess, sports, films, comics etc? Do you want to weigh in some more on what men should be doing?

What kind of shit did the 11 year old say that set him off?

Probably teabagged the dude

I've sent death threats to little kids who've teabagged me in Battlefield or whatever. I'm not proud of it but that shit's an affront to me as a man.

This Fortnite craze has gone too far and the media haven't helped, plugging the shit out of it.

I don't know man,

But I think I will deal with the Fortnight craze over the Pokemon crazy..

Imo...

Probably teabagged the dude

I've sent death threats to little kids who've teabagged me in Battlefield or whatever. I'm not proud of it but that shit's an affront to me as a man.
I understand your anger especially it adds insult to injury to be besmirched and molested like that by a little kid

Back