Five best wrestler themes

lex lugers old wcw theme was always my favorite

I already posted my favorites, so i'll just post 5 great ones.

and come on, you know it is

I use to the like the games entrance especially the drowning pool version

Going with themes that aren't used anymore otherwise it'll be Nakamura's theme five times.

<{jackyeah}>

Haha

Easily the GOAT:

1) Hardy Boyz
2) Test (1999-2001)
3) Gangrel
4) DX (The Kings)
5) The Rock

Old Steiner Bros NWA/WCW theme
Sanity’s Primus inspired theme
Asuka’s theme
DXs theme
Sting with Seek and Destroy
Hogan with Voodoo Chile
Kevin Owens theme
Cena’s and AJ Styles themes

Hollywood Hogan - Voodoo Chile
HHH - My Time or The Game
The Undertaker - Funeral March
Bret Hart
Gangrel

I'm using Too Cool's theme as my ringtone right now so that definitely deserves a mention.

lex lugers old wcw theme was always my favorite

The really, really early theme they played around 1987 or 1988? That was cool.

I'll name 5 songs I thought worked great for the specific wrestler or tag team they were for (in no particular order):

1. Walk by Pantera for RVD - it fit his cocky, arrogant attitude perfectly and the part where Anselmo sing "Re-spect" is so appropriate since RVD had everyone's respect for his athletic ability.

2. Tom Sawyer by Rush fro Kerry Von Erich - "A modern day warrior
Mean, mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean, mean pride" That says it all for Kerry. In Dallas in the early to mid 80s he was a GOD!

3. Iron Man for The Road Warriors - they were iron men! And the sound of the riff struck fear into the hearts of their opponents. I heard JJ Dillon on a local rock radio station a few days before the Road warriors were scheduled to have a match in Baltimore and he said that song gave him chills.

2. Freebird for The Freebirds - The original use of rock 'n roll for wrestlers and what an appropriate song for them, not to mention a true southern rock classic!

1. Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple for "The Franchise" Shane Douglas - This is such a great song for the entrance theme of a champion and Shane Douglas made it so that I can't hear this song without thinking of him.

2 Pages and no Ted ?

Shame on you.

Not a wrestler's theme but Raw's old theme:

Fucking badass. It's got Jon Oliva (Savatage) on vox, Scott Ian (Anthrax) and Kenny Hickey (Type O Negative) on guitar.

Back