Flashiest/Most stylish moves?

dudeguyman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking along the lines of something that is probably a low percentage thing for most people, but if a fighter succeeds at it, its looks like something out of a movie. Think flying knee, handstand kick, two touch kick. Stuff like that.
<{JustBleed}>

Feitosa_Toa.gif

Feitosa_Mirko.gif

Feitosa_Schilt1.gif

giphy.gif

I'm thinking along the lines of something that is probably a low percentage thing for most people, but if a fighter succeeds at it, its looks like something out of a movie. Think flying knee, handstand kick, two touch kick. Stuff like that.
<{JustBleed}>

any spinning or jumping technique will fit the bill. The flashiest things I have done in a fight are all jumping stuff, jumping scissor teeps and flying knee.

any spinning or jumping technique will fit the bill. The flashiest things I have done in a fight are all jumping stuff, jumping scissor teeps and flying knee.
Yea i've been thinking about that 2 touch kick alot lately. I just need stronger legs and core so i can jump up high and rotate my body in the air like that.

s5gkrQS.gif

giphy.gif

Saki-Overeem-Heel-Kick_1.gif

Saki-Overeem-Heel-Kick_2.gif

Jadamba-Wheel-Kick.gif
Buakaw-Jadamba-Wheel-Kick.gif

Souwer-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_1.gif
Souwer-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_2.gif
Kazuya-Ologun-Wheel-Kick.gif
Jadamba-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_1.gif
Jadamba-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_2.gif

tuhu.gif

Any technique where you intentionaly flop to the floor should be banned

Jadamba-Wheel-Kick.gif
Buakaw-Jadamba-Wheel-Kick.gif

Souwer-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_1.gif
Souwer-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_2.gif
Kazuya-Ologun-Wheel-Kick.gif
Jadamba-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_1.gif
Jadamba-Kazuya-Wheel-Kick_2.gif

tuhu.gif
that last one... how have i not seen that one. most beautiful gif of all time.

Crocop-Hunt-Axe-Kick_1.gif

EmotionalCriminalBlackrussianterrier.gif
Hug-Crocop-Axe-Kick.gif
Hug-Hoost-Axe-Kick.gif

Hug-Smith-Axe-Kick.gif

tumblr_inline_nd7ldbJhu11t2dbxf.gif

tumblr_ne1x8suQwI1u0nrfpo1_400.gif

Hug-Satake-Spinning-Low-Kick.gif
Hug-Smith-Spinning-Low-Kick.gif
6ia1s0_jpg.gif

No4Zqoo.gif

all these techniques are great but if we take into consideration the chances of landing the strike, IMO the 2 most effect flashy moves are the spinning elbow/backfist and jumping scissor teeps or scissor kicks, and lastly the spinning back/heel kick. To me, these moves, once you have mastered them are practical.

all these techniques are great but if we take into consideration the chances of landing the strike, IMO the 2 most effect flashy moves are the spinning elbow/backfist and jumping scissor teeps or scissor kicks, and lastly the spinning back/heel kick. To me, these moves, once you have mastered them are practical.

I dunno, coming from a TKDish background, I've landed pretty much every single kick or move you can think of in sparring. During an orange belt test I landed a flying roundhouse to the face because I didn't even realize that wasn't a standard move. Granted in competition I think the flashiest thing I've ever even attempted was a jumping roundhouse or back kicks if you consider those flashy, but I think there is a use for extremely limited throwing of most of these techniques.

Honestly most of them aren't even that out-there depending on the rules. An axe kick is literally a white belt level technique in many TMAs. And I throw back and side kicks all the time in any rule set. Only reason I don't throw hook kicks is because I don't want to accidentally kill my sparring partner.

The "question mark kick" is extremely, extremely useful and every kicker should learn it. It's not flashy or hard to throw at all.

Would lol if someone could pull this off

Back