Flashiest/Most stylish moves?

i won a fight by flying triangle other than that fanciest striking thing iv done was lead leg kick to the head

I'm thinking along the lines of something that is probably a low percentage thing for most people, but if a fighter succeeds at it, its looks like something out of a movie. Think flying knee, handstand kick, two touch kick. Stuff like that.
<{JustBleed}>

I like the ol' "slip the left jab to the outside, drop my left arm low and wrap it around your front waist to spin-a-rama" move.

Im a simple man with simple tastes.

<Fedor23>

I like the ol' "slip the left jab to the outside, drop my left arm low and wrap it around your front waist to spin-a-rama" move.

Im a simple man with simple tastes.

<Fedor23>
I find simple is often the best way to look at things.
<LucyBless>

Feitosa_Toa.gif
My all time fav kick.

No4Zqoo.gif

This one looks like Mortal Kombat!

mk_sweep_final.gif

Last edited:
How about this shit?

2v3rip2.jpg

(The above used in MMA, although not as effective -by a kyokushin karate based fighter)

Last edited:
I always wanted to try the one-handstand kick, shown first in this clip

81DtQcqSf5L.jpg

But somehow I don't think I will ever get a opportunity to pull it off.

Last edited:
Not sure I would classify this one as flashy, because it is hard to see for spectators. But anyone who knows fightsports who spot it will go WTF!?!

I used to have a link with it in action, but it is gone :-(

Feitosa_Toa.gif

Feitosa_Mirko.gif

Feitosa_Schilt1.gif

giphy.gif

Or you can try this time-delayed version.
Actually works quite well. Messes with their block&timing.
Feels very weird, though.

I used to have a HL up on youtube with 2 KOs with this technique. But they deleted the account on me. (and Im not linking to the bastrd. who took my vid, edited out my tag and put his own in)

Last edited:

81DtQcqSf5L.jpg

Just tie your partner to a chair or drug them before sparring. It always works for me

QB Kneel on Madden

81DtQcqSf5L.jpg

I tried. And paid the price with a liver kick

I dunno, coming from a TKDish background, I've landed pretty much every single kick or move you can think of in sparring. During an orange belt test I landed a flying roundhouse to the face because I didn't even realize that wasn't a standard move. Granted in competition I think the flashiest thing I've ever even attempted was a jumping roundhouse or back kicks if you consider those flashy, but I think there is a use for extremely limited throwing of most of these techniques.

Honestly most of them aren't even that out-there depending on the rules. An axe kick is literally a white belt level technique in many TMAs. And I throw back and side kicks all the time in any rule set. Only reason I don't throw hook kicks is because I don't want to accidentally kill my sparring partner.

The "question mark kick" is extremely, extremely useful and every kicker should learn it. It's not flashy or hard to throw at all.

yeah i think pretty much everything in here is useful minus the kick where you flop on the ground.

Back