flaxseed and fish oil

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
are skipping fish oil for flaxseed but iv read places that flaxseed is dangerous somehow or a waste im curious as to why i basically do a basic multi vitamin

are skipping fish oil for flaxseed but iv read places that flaxseed is dangerous somehow or a waste im curious as to why i basically do a basic multi vitamin

Dead sea fish oil is best......

Because it fell off the back of a caspian sea monster.

flax seed Isn't dangerous. It gets rancid quickly In either the ground or oil form. Definitely can be toxic In these cases.

This is mitigated when you buy the actual unprocessed seed.

Beyond that, It has some estrogenic compounds so I prefer to avoid it personally.

Chia > imo

I think the general consensus is that fish oil > flaxseed oil. Only about 4% of the O-3's in flaxseed are converted into DHA iirc.

alot of people are going to krill oil over fish oil which id prefer i fucken hateee fish and fishy taste

Flaxseed and Fish Oil are different types of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. EPA/DHA vs ALA.

The Dead Sea has no fish, but it's not completely dead either, containing some bacteria and microbial fungi. Nothing healthier in the world than microbial fungi oil.

Good god did it take someone so long to click........

Research Krill Oil. A friend of mine turned me on to it.

It seems that as of now

Krill Oil > Fish Oil > Flaxseed

Lol who knows tho this stuff seems to change all the time.

Back