Florida man cuts off penis of ex-gf's new lover and gives him brain damage (Donkey of the Day)

That's pretty fucked. I'd reckon the fella was a friend of his or something. It still probably wasn't the right thing to do at that moment.

So many insecure guys want to own a woman which causes shit like this happens. Sad!

Also:
tenor.gif

Ha! Yea, place has become America's nuthouse... and that says a lot!

Speaking of Lorena Bobbit, did you Bros know she actually found another dude to marry her? That must be the piece of ass of the century to risk losing your junk over.

Fame will do that! Remember, old man Manson was pulling in his late years!

Only if he knowingly broke up a potential marriage situation do I not feel absolutely horrible. It's a horrible thing to happen to a person, for sure.

If a girlfriend/fiance/wife/etc. leaves a guy willingly it is fair game. Can't hate on the dude b/c she'll end up with another guy.

It's not all bad, he still has options
caitlyn-jenner-bathroom.jpg

Had to be Florida.

And when I saw Des Plaines I knew it had to be in a dingy-ass area. There's a lot of weirdos in parts.

@TeTe it's right by where you used to live lol

Speaking of Lorena Bobbit, did you Bros know she actually found another dude to marry her? That must be the piece of ass of the century to risk losing your junk over.
I went to HS right near the field where she threw the dismembered uh member

good times?

I don’t care how bad your ex was, just fucking move on.

i wouldn't know what to do with myself if someone cut my cock off.
the muscles on my right arm would likely atrophy.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article219961515.html

A $1 million bond was set Thursday for a man who police say remove the penis of his better half's new sweetheart in Chicago.

Justin Foster, 28, was captured in Tallahassee toward the end of last month on charges of endeavored murder, imprison records appear. Encourage was conveyed to Cook County by experts on Sept. 20 to deal with the indictments.

Judge Anjana Hansen allowed Foster a $1 million bond in Skokie court Thursday subsequent to denying his lawful group's recommendation of a $250,000 bond, records appear.

As per the Chicago Tribune, Foster flew from Atlanta to Chicago, leased an auto and headed to Des Plaines. That is when investigators say Foster stood up to a 26-year-old man in the city, "hit him in the head with a tire press, cut initials into his leg and afterward remove his penis," the daily paper detailed.

That reminds me of the time I was in a Barber Shop Quartet in Skokie, Illinois.

WAR!!!!!!
WAR!!!!!

Ultimately I don’t blame the guy but at least cut the ex’s clit off too.

WAR!!!

Back