Elections Florida Recount Debacle results

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Since the Mid-terms thread disappeared(looked through many pages and couldn't find it), I'll put whatever news I find regarding this in this particular thread.

Beginning with this bit of EXPECTED news :

Democrat Andrew Gillum concedes to Republican Ron DeSantis in contentious Florida governor’s race

Democrat Andrew Gillum conceded Saturday to GOP challenger Ron DeSantis in their contentious race in Florida for the governor’s mansion.

The announcement from Gillum, the mayor of Tallahassee, came via a Facebook Live post made alongside his wife.

Gillum said he wanted "to congratulate Mr. DeSantis on becoming the next governor of the great state of Florida."

The candidate also took to Twitter about his concession.

Gillum had conceded to DeSantis on election night, but retracted it after the margin between the two candidates narrowed. The race went to a legally required recount, but after an initial machine recount DeSantis still led Gillum by more than 30,000 votes.

In his Facebook post, Gillum said that "although nobody wanted to be governor more than me, this was not just about an election cycle."

"This was about creating the kind of change in this state that really allows for the voices of everyday people to show up again in our government and our state and our communities," he said. "We know that this fight continues in spite of the outcome of this election, R.J. and I are committing ourselves alongside each and every one of you."

>>> So De Santis is in.

All that's left is hearing the inevitable news of Rick Scott's victory and election as Florida's Senator.

Thus gaining a Senate seat and increasing the Senate majority, thereby offsetting the loss in Arizona.

(and yes, this deserved a thread. Thanks in advance of your f'n criticisms, everyone)

i got a bucket of votes in my basement, just waiting for the right time

i got a bucket of votes in my basement, just waiting for the right time

serveimage

The greasy dems tried their best but in the end this is another win for the good guys.

So in other words, you idiots who were quacking about a stolen election are in fact idiots.

keeping florida in gop hands is BIG .. nice win

Maybe now you idiots can stop screaming fix when people want all the votes counted before declaring a winner..... But I doubt it.

I would say it’s crazy how close this election was, except I remember the year 2000.

Florida is just the most Florida place ever.

Maybe now you idiots can stop screaming fix when people want all the votes counted before declaring a winner..... But I doubt it.

Make no mistake, though.

Rick Scott has as much to do with De Santis winning than anything else.

Had he stayed quiet like Martha McSally did, the Democrat-shenanigans would've gone unchecked and we would be seeing both Gillum and Nelson as Governor and Senator of Florida respectively.

He put a spotlight on those cockaroaches in Broward and Palm Beach which prevented any possible "shady shit" going down.

Oh and look who's pulling the RACE card for her fuck-ups :

Embattled Broward election boss says racism is 'probably' behind backlash against her

Embattled Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes claimed Saturday that racism is “probably” behind the widespread backlash against her.

Snipes, who has come under heavy criticism over her handling of the Florida recount after the contentious midterm elections earlier this month, told The Guardian that she believes protesters camped outside the Broward recount center could be there out of hatred of her skin color.

Though she declined to elaborate during her brief interview, when asked if race played a factor, she answered: “Probably. Probably.”

Snipes, who has a history of election missteps, has been under the microscope ever since Florida ordered a statewide recount last Saturday.

Under her leadership, the county embarrassingly missed its machine recount deadline on Thursday. On Saturday, it had to temporarily stop its manual recount roughly an hour after it began; lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.

To be sure, the pressure has been intense and it hasn’t helped that President Trump and other Republicans have called on her to resign.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush added his voice to the growing number of people calling for Snipes to be removed from her post amid the swirl of almost-constant controversy.

“There is no question that Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes failed to comply with Florida law on multiple counts, undermining Floridians’ confidence in our electoral process,” Bush tweeted on Monday. “Supervisor Snipes should be removed from her office following the recounts.”

Snipes has received threats of violence and harm, and a source in her office told Fox News she has requested that deputies give her rides home at the end of the night.

There are also reports that she and Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher have been "doxxed" -- their home addresses and pictures of their home have been published on the Internet.

Information about the reporting doxxing and the group thought to be responsible has been turned over to the FBI.

On Thursday, Snipes boasted about making the state’s deadline for machine recounts. “We are excited to be at this point,” she said Thursday afternoon.

A few hours later, election officials were forced to admit the county had missed the upload deadline for the recount by two minutes, making its machine recount tally void.

Gov. Rick Scott, the Republican challenger in the high-stakes Senate race in Florida, charged that Snipes intentionally submitted late results so that they would be invalidated.

In the recount, incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson, the Democrat running against Scott, lost more votes than his opponent -- meaning Scott would have seen a net gain of 779 votes if Snipes hadn't been late.

>>>
Now THAT, I did not know. Brenda "Shady Shit" Snipes. <TheWire1>

So in other words, you idiots who were quacking about a stolen election are in fact idiots.

Arizona and montana were stolen. Republicans can and should never play clean again or fair. Illegal scum is also voting.

No, they're still there.

Nope
Make no mistake, though.

Rick Scott has as much to do with De Santis winning than anything else.

Had he stayed quiet like Martha McSally did, the Democrat-shenanigans would've gone unchecked and we would be seeing both Gillum and Nelson as Governor and Senator of Florida respectively.

He put a spotlight on those cockaroaches in Broward and Palm Beach which prevented any possible "shady shit" going down.

Montana had a democrat barely winning and so did nevada. I suspect criminal activity

(and yes, this deserved a thread. Thanks in advance of your f'n criticisms, everyone)
Only critique you need to hear you already know...you're easily the dumbest biped I've ever conversed with online. I'm shocked you've mastered cut and paste and I hope for the humans who love you that you're only 12.

Back