Florida Republican Congressional Candidate Claims She Was Abducted By Aliens

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Not the ones from Cuba but from deep space. They were not green ether but of the tall blonde variety what?

You heard right alien posing as s blonde female earthling. Why am I not abducted by a tall blonde female alien? :) She says she was 9 years old an that the alien still talks to her telepathically.

I guess she going for the blonde alien vote in her district.

"
A Republican congressional candidate in Florida claimed in a 2009 interview she was abducted by aliens who revealed to her stunning secrets about Earth and still communicate with her telepathically.

The candidate, Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, is aiming to follow Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who is retiring, in representing Florida’s 27th congressional district. As has been the case with other politicians, some of her past words and actions are coming under scrutiny."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...ate-believes-aliens-abducted-her-685923?amp=1

Liberal false flag to get Trump to attack the moon, imo.

bettina_rodriguez_aguilera.jpg

Wood not probe.

A long time ago on Facebook or MySpace I started a group called "The Committee To Speed Up The Process Of Natural Selection." The mission statement started with "Let's face it, a ton of us need to die."

I used to think that kind of shortsighted and erroneous shit is why I'd never be elected to any political office but now, things are looking up Shoemaker.

Did you say Florida?

She's gonna fuckin win...

LOL

Not the ones from Cuba but from deep space. They were not green ether but of the tall blonde variety what?

You heard right alien posing as s blonde female earthling. Why am I not abducted by a tall blonde female alien? :) She says she was 9 years old an that the alien still talks to her telepathically.

I guess she going for the blonde alien vote in her district.

"
A Republican congressional candidate in Florida claimed in a 2009 interview she was abducted by aliens who revealed to her stunning secrets about Earth and still communicate with her telepathically.

The candidate, Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, is aiming to follow Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who is retiring, in representing Florida’s 27th congressional district. As has been the case with other politicians, some of her past words and actions are coming under scrutiny."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/florida-republican-candidate-believes-aliens-abducted-her-685923?amp=1

In FL that still makes her the normal one in the room.

Sometimes I think Crazy Town gets more visitors here than Disney World and Busch Gardens combined.

I believe her.

It was fun...

I think on Florida that's just called "pandering to your base."

A long time ago on Facebook or MySpace I started a group called "The Committee To Speed Up The Process Of Natural Selection." The mission statement started with "Let's face it, a ton of us need to die."

I used to think that kind of shortsighted and erroneous shit is why I'd never be elected to any political office but now, things are looking up Shoemaker.

fail, not even an acronym. TCTSUTPONS

Back