Florida shooters brother, who has expressed pride in brothers deed, jailed for trespassing at school

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
-and he received a 500,000 bond based on his displaying similar signs as his brother.

Facebook lefties are screaming "racism." It's insane. As for his constitutional rights, or the violation of them, I believe the judges act would pass the strict scrutiny test, because of the level of government interest and limited means to prevent this loser from killing kids.

The amount of woman shilling for this pos because he is light brown, on Facebook, absolutely disgusts me.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...sted-for-trespassing-at-stoneman-douglas-high

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...-florida-shooter-is-reprehensible-lawyer-says

If I were appointed to him, I would likely make similar arguments in his behalf, but I would walk away quickly after the judge made her ruling.

Last edited:
The amount of woman shilling for this pos because he is light brown, on Facebook, absolutely disgusts me.
I think its important to apply a filter to the opinions that lack any authority due to the inability to ascertain the veracity of their statements.

e.g. dont feed the trolls

I think its important to apply a filter to the opinions that lack any authority due to the inability to ascertain the veracity of their statements.

e.g. dont feed the trolls

They aren't "trolling." It's sad how people use that word now.

Just out of morbid curiosity, what exactly do you think a lawyers job is?

Just out of morbid curiosity, what exactly do you think a lawyers job is?

I would make the same arguments, of course. I'm not complaining about the lawyer, am I?

When did he ever express pride in the shooting?
Numerous allegations have arisen, although I haventvseen proof myself, that he has said many different things to people about being proud etc... credibkevreports havevhom saying he wanted to start a "fan club" for his brother.

so... was there anything preventing him from buying a gun if that new FL law wasn't enacted?

the same law the NRA is fighting..

Back