Floyd confirms that he was trolling for attention; has no intention of ever fighting Conor in MMA

So you pair of smart guys think CM punk Can beat Mayweather? Even though this guy doesn’t have an ounce of talent or athleticism in his body lol. You guys are pathetic, living vicariously through CM punk of all people lmao you probably think you can beat Mayweather too with your hobbyist mma training or something and that CM punk has to be able to beat him because he’s been training a couple of years lol.
<Fedor23>

Couple years is more than enough to beat Floyd in MMA.

Only casuals and big time Conor dick riders believed it.

He'd be a better promoter than Dana, that's for sure
I don't even think you even believe that yourself. People give Dana a lot of shit but he's actually very good at what he does. Mayweather can't talk for shit.

like the UFC had the money to pay Floyd to enter MMA lol.
Do you honestly think that if Floyd was serious about fighting in the UFC they wouldn't pay him 100 million +?? you're batshit to think that,
It would be a monster fight done in conjunction with showtime,
the UFC would make more money than they could know what do with and especially with investors to keep happy,
this is the anything can happen era in mma right now all bets are off

Where talking unathletic cm punk who is horrible at bjj and fighting vs an athletic boxer with precision punching and great footwork

People do have natural takedown defence,just because you don’t train wrestling or grappling doesn’t mean you will just fall over everytime
If Punk gets his hands on Floyd, then Floyd would be in trouble. I just don't think Punk is a good enough athlete to quickly shoot and secure a takedown.

Red pants in the video below. I'll give him credit, he seems to be a good worker and a good student.

Do you honestly think that if Floyd was serious about fighting in the UFC they wouldn't pay him 100 million +?? you're batshit to think that,
It would be a monster fight done in conjunction with showtime,
the UFC would make more money than they could know what do with and especially with investors to keep happy,
this is the anything can happen era in mma right now all bets are off

300 - 500 millions at least

Wouldn't last a minute in a real fight in MMA while Conor lasted 10 rounds in boxing. Shows how much superior MMA is to boxing and how it is the future of all combat sports.

960x0.jpg

Lasted 10 rounds...

<36>

Conor was toyed with for 10 rounds... Then he got destroyed by punches and was saved by the ref from being put into a coma.

Plus he looked fucking ridiculous trying to box, and that white outfit made him look like a damn dork fool.

<36>

Conortards are so sad.

Floyd has a higher chance of beating Conor in MMA than conor did against Floyd in boxing. You're talking as if we're dealing with a high level sport here. We are talking about a sport where a man with 5 minute cardio and just a left hand manged to become a two division champion
lmfao you must be trolling , or are fucking retarded ! Floyds cardio , nor Conor's cardio problems will help Floyd in an mma fight vs Conor. He would get kicked once at distance and be done with! If you think he has such good cardio too , have um wrestle a guy like Dominick Cruz for 5 rounds and see how good his cardio is lol Boxing is a one dimensional sport ! Conor took "the best ever" 10 rounds on 10 weeks of training lol He is by far the more superior athlete. And save me the ohhh lfoyd carried his asss bullshit lmfao

lmfao you must be trolling , or are fucking retarded ! Floyds cardio , nor Conor's cardio problems will help Floyd in an mma fight vs Conor. He would get kicked once at distance and be done with! If you think he has such good cardio too , have um wrestle a guy like Dominick Cruz for 5 rounds and see how good his cardio is lol Boxing is a one dimensional sport ! Conor took "the best ever" 10 rounds on 10 weeks of training lol He is by far the more superior athlete. And save me the ohhh lfoyd carried his asss bullshit lmfao

Floyd clearly carried him. And then when he chose to, he wrecked him.

Only retarded Conor cocksuckers don't see that. I guess you fit into this group of dumbasses.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

It was like watching a dorky kid fighting an adult. Conor was destroyed and embarrassed.

Wouldn't last a minute in a real fight in MMA while Conor lasted 10 rounds in boxing. Shows how much superior MMA is to boxing and how it is the future of all combat sports.

960x0.jpg
Conor embarrassed himself. He couldnt hurt a smaller, aged man.

I’m unsure how anyone could’ve sparred or fought in any striking based art like boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing or MMA and not realise he was being carried.

You had an old midget who hasn’t legit KO’d anyone in close to a decade nonchalantly stroll forward while batting away McGregors legendary power like it was nothing. No surprise here for anyone that knows anything about combat sports, there are levels to this shit, but so many casuals fell for this BS hook, line and sinker.

I honestly don’t believe even Conor thought he could win.

The athletic gap between the two is vast. You have one guy who is legitimately one of the best ever in a sport with over a century of unified rules, and the other guy who has just broken a record for being the longest ever non-defending champion. That doesn’t change the fact the McGregor would win an MMA match, but it is true. McGregor is currently well known for being stopped by Floyd and talking a load of shit on Instagram and Twitter.

Back