Floyd going to get koed by Tenshin

That UD vs a 0-0 fighter in his last bout is no joke

Lol at anyone thinking Floyd, who ducked tiny Pac until he was a geezer, cherry picked every fight to his advantage, wouldn't let a boxing rookie use horse hair gloves, is more concerned with keeping his perfect record intact than taking challenges is going to let a guy kick him in the legs or head. Floyd is putting his name out there in new markets and wants to be talked about, but he is probably the most cautious combat sports figure in the history of fighting. He will not fight any one unless it is rigged for him.

I don't think lot of people know Tenshin, but he's probably the second best prospect after Aaron Pico, and I would dare say he's the best striker in MMA right now, better than anyone.

Tenshin is amazing talent, and Floyd is going to get laid out, if he fights something anything other than boxing rule against Tenshin.

You heard it here first.

Tension about to get that work

Floyd finna get whipped so hard his name gonna be Tobi

LOL if it's boxing then Mayweather will school him. Tenshin is way too small and he isn't a polished boxer. He still has the flaw of most kickboxers, he can't strike while moving backwards and he doesn't move his head. Power/speed doesn't matter when he can't reach mayweather since he is so small. Tenshin is always going to be there for the counter.

This is 4 oz glove we talking here Floyd will still embarrass this man

a boxing match in an mma cage. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Floyd will officially be highest paid athlete in MMA for his FIRST fight ....... holy shit

Best-of-TENSHIN-NASUKAWA-THE-ONE-TRUE-RAINMAKER-RIZIN-FF.gif

This kid is so fast.

I give a real good shot a Tenshin pulling an upset here.
(Even in pure Boxing)

The speed that the Little Fella possesses gonna be a problem for 41 yrs old Floyd.

I see him winning UD tho.

The KO ain't happening
Nothing he can do in pure boxing will be a problem for floyd.

Yeah. I’m sure Floyd would sign to lose an exhibition match.

I give a real good shot a Tenshin pulling an upset here.
(Even in pure Boxing)

The speed that the Little Fella possesses gonna be a problem for 41 yrs old Floyd.

I see him winning UD tho.

The KO ain't happening
He's gonna beat Floyd in a boxing match? Based on what exactly? The delusion is very strong here, bordering on insanity.

Lol at anyone thinking Floyd, who ducked tiny Pac until he was a geezer, cherry picked every fight to his advantage, wouldn't let a boxing rookie use horse hair gloves, is more concerned with keeping his perfect record intact than taking challenges is going to let a guy kick him in the legs or head. Floyd is putting his name out there in new markets and wants to be talked about, but he is probably the most cautious combat sports figure in the history of fighting. He will not fight any one unless it is rigged for him.
Don't forget manipulating the weight against a much smaller Juan Manuel Marquez.

If it's a boxing match this is gonna suck. Should be an mma fight

Mayweather wasn't lying when he told Connor MMA is next !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back