Floyd is Officially a Coward - Wanted the fight at Light-MW for 10-ounce gloves

7k posts and 600 likes? Do you want me to like you? Just beg...

Maybe because im barely on sherdog anymore so I posted what? 300 posts under the new like system? Only a piece of shit teenager like you cares about likes. You come accross one of these retarded mofos who creates multiple accounts in order to like your own posts.

Can't believe this response got so many likes but they don't call 'em shertards for nothing. He's giving up just 7 lbs to get Conor's hands more padded.

Did anybody here actually listen to the conference call? Conor wanted the higher weight. Leonard Ellerbe specifically says that they had no problem making the accommodation.

Conor's fans seem to care a fuck of a lot more about the larger glove than he does.

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.

Yeah. That's right.

Floyd's fighting a guy tree times his size because he's a coward.

The level of stupid around here will reach an all time high in the coming weeks. Can't wait.

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

So a guy who weighed 152 on fight night for his fight at JMW is a coward for wanting the fight at 154? Damn you're a dumbfuck. And all that coward talk is pure projection l, I'm sure your ass hasn't been in a fight in years if ever.

It's why Joshua is terrified to fight Canelo or Triple G.

I hope you're trolling.
Did that size help Chavez jr on fight night vs Canelo or Sergio Martinez? Conor's going to gas chasing Floyd and hitting air. They're setting him to take him into deep water, the later rounds in the fight where your basically fighting off instinct, of which a gassed McGregor will have none. He's going to be even more slow against Floyd. Against a smaller ODLH, bhop came in at 157, part of it was contractual that he couldn't weigh 160, but he also said he weighed so little because he knew he would likely have to chase Oscar all night.

Did that size help Chavez jr on fight night vs Canelo or Sergio Martinez? Conor's going to gas chasing Floyd and hitting air. They're setting him to take him into deep water, the later rounds in the fight where your basically fighting off instinct, of which a gassed McGregor will have none. He's going to be even more slow against Floyd. Against a smaller ODLH, bhop came in at 157, part of it was contractual that he couldn't weigh 160, but he also said he weighed so little because he knew he would likely have to chase Oscar all night.

Wow...Chavez Jr., who's not near as talented as Canelo, proves size is a detriment?

When Canelo beats Ward or Kovalev, I'll consider it.

I just hope this fight ends up being legit and there isn't some kind of fix.

When heaps of money are involved, you never know what to expect.

I hope Floyd takes a dive, resulting in a KO win for Conor and a lifetime of torment for the anti-Conor Sherdoggers.

this is one God damn STUPID post, but I'm gonna chalk it up to you were drunk, high, cranking or cracking, or you opioid addicted, and did this thread. I've done drunk threads before, but none like this...

Back