Floyd Is one of my biggest inspirations over the last 12 years and Conor did underrately well agains

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just saying..

All the highest level boxers on the planet, all the biggest boxing minds, all the analysts..

From Larry Holmes to Andre Berto to Adrien Broner, to Amir Khan to Sugar Ray Leongard to Terrance Crawford..

Literally every high level boxer and boxing mind gave Conor love for his performance..

So why haven't you? Even though you are clearly nowhere near our level?

Literally every high level boxer and boxing mind gave Conor love for his performance..

So why haven't you? Even though you are clearly nowhere near our level?

0 / 10
C3rRIIf5RS6HosGUzI8z_Trampoline%20Flip%20Fail.gif

I rarely watch boxing, but Floyd vs Mac gave me an understanding that in boxing the only thing that matters is how well you are able to play the rules. As soon as you are in any trouble - turn your back or hug opponent till ref separates you.

Well, my friend.

You are arguing against literally every single one of the boxing greats.

Check urself

lol....Including YOU, according to yourself.

Sorry man, but you have EPICALLY failed here, along with your hero, McNeverDefend.

lol Andre Berto and Adrian Broner are not high-level boxers, mate.
quite irrelevant In the grand scheme of what I said.

They are all relevant In the scene and It seems almost anyone who Is anyone were able to analyse the fight objectively and give credit where It's due.

Only exceptions are the haters and people clearly blinded by their biases.

Levels to this analysis game and I think most are far too biased to give a realistic one

lol....Including YOU, according to yourself.

Sorry man, but you have EPICALLY failed here, along with your hero, McNeverDefend.
You don't know who you're talking to.

or how little I give a fuck about Conor.

I simply give credit where It's due and I'm capable of being objective with zero bias whatsoever.

You, are not.

With no disrespect

but there are levels to analysis and you are multiple levels below me In both experience and knowledge

SorrowfulSmoggyKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Then there was this embarrassing shit

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

conor4.gif

Floyd showed him 0 respect. But please post him landing an uppercut and tell me how great he did.

You don't know who you're talking to.

or how little I give a fuck about Conor.

I simply give credit where It's due and I'm capable of being objective with zero bias whatsoever.

You, are not.

With no disrespect

but there are levels to analysis and you are multiple levels below me In both experience and knowledge

I know you are full of it. lol

Conor is NO high level boxer, no matter HOW you try and say so.

He's DECENT for MMA with his hands, but Floyd literally toyed with homie and clowned him in that match. It was a complete joke from the get-go.

If you can't see that, then it shows you are clueless bro.

Same way that Floyd would get absolutely clowned in MMA, by the top guys in his weight class.

SorrowfulSmoggyKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Then there was this embarrassing shit

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

conor4.gif

Floyd showed him 0 respect. But please post him landing an uppercut and tell me how great he did.
Floyd showed him quite a lot of respect in the first few rounds actually. He kept In his shell and let Conor burn himself out, throw punches while he silently sniped the body, after which Conor wasn't deemed a threat.

That was quite a clear strategy from what I seen.

Floyd Isn't stupid, anyone who knows him realizes how much he put Into that camp. He gave Conor a ton of respect. Why wouldn't he, In his last boxing fight ever? His rocky Marciano record breaking win?

Floyd put every ounce of his soul Into this fight.

The Idea that he just fucked around, toyed with him or any other narrative is bullshit..regardless of what Floyd or his camp says, that is face saving bullshit, anyone who knows Floyd knows how much he puts Into every single fight.

Anyways, the reality Is that Floyd's strategy was quite clear against Conor. He went into a shell early, let Conor punch himself out, sniped the body and dragged him into deep waters. Conor was actually a threat early on, not so after Floyd wore down his body and his game was picked appart / dissected by one of the greatest in fight boxing minds of all time.

Conor deserves a ton of respect for what he came In with against one of the greatest boxers of all time. I think a big part of it is, people don't realize how good Floyd actually Is..even at 40.

Anyone who's been watching and been inspired by him for as long as I have though, knows.

Which is why literally everyone In the boxing realm, showed him a ton of respect.

It's only the nobodies, haters and biased scrubs that do not.

You think Any of thos boxers give a shit about Conor? I don't either..but the reality is, they're capable of showing respect without bias

none of u bitches are

He's DECENT for MMA with his hands, but Floyd literally toyed with homie and clowned him in that match. It was a complete joke from the get-go.

Same way that Floyd would get absolutely clowned in MMA, by the top guys in his division.
This is the most basic bitch / sheep mentality analysis I've ever seen dude.. come up with something better

You're a good MMA fan, but when It comes to Conor..you're so blinded by your own bias that everything that comes out of your mouth is embarrassingly stupid.

Any time emotion If involved, whether love or hate, you aren't to be taken seriously.

and this is the one aspect where you are a victim of it.

Otherwise you're quite on point.

again, check urself.

Same way that Floyd would get absolutely clowned in MMA, by the top guys in his weight class.
my old boxing trainer fought Floyd when he was like 23 dude..

I'm quite familiar with Floyd and he Is one of my biggest boxing inspirations of all time.

i know exactly what I'm talking about here.

So do all the other boxing greats who've spoken upon it

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Floyd punching Conor shoulder to take the power of that uppercut just showed how different on levels they were.

Floyd was born with that talent

LOL at the people still trying to convince themselves that "fight" wasn't a complete waste of time and money.
<45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back