Floyd Is one of my biggest inspirations over the last 12 years and Conor did underrately well agains

Floyd carried Conor for as long as he did bec he didn't want the fight to look as big of a farce as it was.

It still looked like an enormous farce.

There is seriously no arguing with this guy, he's gonna say some outlandish shit and then do the ol' write an essay long post about how we don't understand the finer points of fighting....like a discount Robin Black ugh....
<{clintugh}>

Is it just me or is the title an incoherent mess?

Floyd showed him quite a lot of respect in the first few rounds actually. He kept In his shell and let Conor burn himself out, throw punches while he silently sniped the body, after which Conor wasn't deemed a threat.

That was quite a clear strategy from what I seen.

Floyd Isn't stupid, anyone who knows him realizes how much he put Into that camp. He gave Conor a ton of respect. Why wouldn't he, In his last boxing fight ever? His rocky Marciano record breaking win?

Floyd put every ounce of his soul Into this fight.

The Idea that he just fucked around, toyed with him or any other narrative is bullshit..regardless of what Floyd or his camp says, that is face saving bullshit, anyone who knows Floyd knows how much he puts Into every single fight.

Anyways, the reality Is that Floyd's strategy was quite clear against Conor. He went into a shell early, let Conor punch himself out, sniped the body and dragged him into deep waters. Conor was actually a threat early on, not so after Floyd wore down his body and his game was picked appart / dissected by one of the greatest in fight boxing minds of all time.

Conor deserves a ton of respect for what he came In with against one of the greatest boxers of all time. I think a big part of it is, people don't realize how good Floyd actually Is..even at 40.

Anyone who's been watching and been inspired by him for as long as I have though, knows.

Which is why literally everyone In the boxing realm, showed him a ton of respect.

It's only the nobodies, haters and biased scrubs that do not.

You think Any of thos boxers give a shit about Conor? I don't either..but the reality is, they're capable of showing respect without bias

none of u bitches are

woah woah woah... So you sit there typing shit like there are levels to this analysis game and we aren't worthy to debate with you, and then when presented with gifs that show Conor was absolutely awful you don't even acknowledge or rebuttal them ?

Conor did nothing except get paid 1/4 of what Floyd earned and some brain damage

i thought the fight was a disgrace
but being a huge fan of Floyd
and not having missed a live fight since Judah
i watched it

but it was a wwe show pretty much
i even gave the outcome round by round in advance

floyd smiles
floyd chills
Floyd gets serious
fight over

giphy.gif
Like I said, you live In a fantasy world when It comes to certain things..others you can be quite on point.

Sadly this is human nature

Even though you are clearly nowhere near our level?

Can one buy a Sherdog account with 10,000 posts already on it?Floyd always comes out slow and pretty much always gives up a few early rounds.I'm a boxing analyst durrr,look at this dork haha.

Well you're not on my level and it was clear to me that floyd carried the fight, once he got serious conrad couldn't do nuthin

Floyd carried him and gave the public a show. When floyd is walking forward with a high guard, laughing between rounds that should be the indicator that you've been duped.

Last edited:
Some nice trolling TS. You got ppl triggered .<mma4><24>

Conor got carried, that’s why Mayweather was laughing

The 1st guy Floyd was able to KO in what 10 years?

"All the highest level boxers on the planet, all the biggest boxing minds, all the analysts.."
"So why haven't you? Even though you are clearly nowhere near OUR level?"
"The reality Is I know boxing"
"You are arguing against literally every single one of the boxing greats."
"Levels to this analysis game"
"You don't know who you're talking to."
"With no disrespect
but there are levels to analysis and you are multiple levels below me In both experience and knowledge"
"my old boxing trainer fought Floyd when he was like 23 dude.
i know exactly what I'm talking about here.
So do all the OTHER boxing greats who've spoken upon it"
Really? Noone else is going to feed the Troll? Fine, ill do it.

Ah3ERbH.jpg

BTW, we get it. You love Conor.

Back