Floyd Is one of my biggest inspirations over the last 12 years and Conor did underrately well agains

Floyd showed him quite a lot of respect in the first few rounds actually. He kept In his shell and let Conor burn himself out, throw punches while he silently sniped the body, after which Conor wasn't deemed a threat.

That's not showing respect, that's Floyd showing that he could do anything he wanted to Conor without getting the slightest bit hurt by "the left"

The Idea that he just fucked around, toyed with him or any other narrative is bullshit..regardless of what Floyd or his camp says, that is face saving bullshit, anyone who knows Floyd knows how much he puts Into every single fight.

So don't believe the people that know him best because they know how much he puts into each fight?

Floyd took this fight because it was his easiest payday to date. He knew it, his camp knew it, I knew it. But you keep pretending that Conor did great, maybe you should send him a participation trophy for his hard work.

I know you are full of it. lol

Conor is NO high level boxer, no matter HOW you try and say so.

He's DECENT for MMA with his hands, but Floyd literally toyed with homie and clowned him in that match. It was a complete joke from the get-go.

If you can't see that, then it shows you are clueless bro.

Same way that Floyd would get absolutely clowned in MMA, by the top guys in his weight class.

You mean he is GREAT for MMA with his hands, not decent.

The fight was a sham and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Mayweather didn’t have a full training camp because he knew it was a joke. He walked in flat footed against McGregor and threw only one punch at a time. He’s never done that in his entire career.

There’s a reason McGregor won’t take any other fights against pro boxers. If that doesn’t sink in, I don’t know what to tell you.

Floyd showed him quite a lot of respect in the first few rounds actually. He kept In his shell and let Conor burn himself out, throw punches while he silently sniped the body, after which Conor wasn't deemed a threat.

That was quite a clear strategy from what I seen.

Floyd Isn't stupid, anyone who knows him realizes how much he put Into that camp. He gave Conor a ton of respect. Why wouldn't he, In his last boxing fight ever? His rocky Marciano record breaking win?

Floyd put every ounce of his soul Into this fight.

The Idea that he just fucked around, toyed with him or any other narrative is bullshit..regardless of what Floyd or his camp says, that is face saving bullshit, anyone who knows Floyd knows how much he puts Into every single fight.

Anyways, the reality Is that Floyd's strategy was quite clear against Conor. He went into a shell early, let Conor punch himself out, sniped the body and dragged him into deep waters. Conor was actually a threat early on, not so after Floyd wore down his body and his game was picked appart / dissected by one of the greatest in fight boxing minds of all time.

Conor deserves a ton of respect for what he came In with against one of the greatest boxers of all time. I think a big part of it is, people don't realize how good Floyd actually Is..even at 40.

Anyone who's been watching and been inspired by him for as long as I have though, knows.

Which is why literally everyone In the boxing realm, showed him a ton of respect.

It's only the nobodies, haters and biased scrubs that do not.

You think Any of thos boxers give a shit about Conor? I don't either..but the reality is, they're capable of showing respect without bias

none of u bitches are

What’s really funny is you think you know what you’re talking about, but don’t.

If you knew Floyd so well you would realize the man was 40+ retired and came off his ass and trained a little and took what Connor could dish out then batters him.

I could swear TS had a similar thread before sucking off Conor(at least one). Anyway, when experts say Conor did well, they mean that he did better than they expected. He never threatened Mayweather. You running with it and thinking they regard him as an elite boxer is just our own mental issue.

Floyd punching Conor shoulder to take the power of that uppercut just showed how different on levels they were.

Floyd was born with that talent
LMAOOOOO!!! Some infants just paw away aimlessly, but others like Floyd instinctively know to punch the shoulders. You can't train for that. You either have it or you don't.

Floyd was literally toying with Conor

There was like two rounds where he threw less than 10 strikes. When has Floyd ever done that? He was purposely inactive in order to carry Conor

But please post him landing an uppercut and tell me how great he did.

I love how Conor clocking the greatest defensive boxer of all time is supposed to be a bad thing because he only did it once.

When the reality is is that he wasn’t even supposed to do it that once.

Floyd carried Conor for as long as he did bec he didn't want the fight to look as big of a farce as it was.

It still looked like an enormous farce.
LOL! He said that in pretty much every post fight interview. It seems as though the Conor fanboys didn't watch those interviews.

Floyd used a bit different wording, but he essentially said that he wanted to extend the fight out to give fans their money's worth, because he wanted to make up for the Manny fight, which is pretty tame, considering all the pre-fight hype.

Conor nuthuggers cling blindly to the fact he "made it 10 rounds with Floyd". Floyd is not known as a power puncher, but he can literally hit good boxers and not get hit at all for several minutes at a time. What do you think would happen if Floyd wanted to get Conor out of there as fast as possible?

Floyd carried Conor. It's really that simple. Some people get it and some don't, but I do find it puzzling and entertaining that that Conor fanboys completely ignore that Floyd literally walked forward and stood in front of Conor and deflected shots. It's totally unlike his usual fighting style.

Floyd was laughing and smiling even after that "vicious uppercut" Conor landed. Floyd was never in danger.

Well you're not on my level and it was clear to me that floyd carried the fight, once he got serious conrad couldn't do nuthin

Except Conor won the 8th round on many peoples scorecards, or at best Floyd slightly edged it. If Floyd was fighting seriously later in the fight then why was round 8 close at all?

We get it, you guys hate Conor. But this is the same shit you guys do with the Nate fights where you just ignore everything Conor did right because the end result “justifies” to you in your mind your ridicule of him.

A) Your headline is awkward as fuck.
B) You're talking about Conor like he's a special needs child. Fitting.

Just saying.

but I do find it puzzling and entertaining that that Conor fanboys completely ignore that Floyd literally walked forward and stood in front of Conor and deflected shots. It's totally unlike his usual fighting style.

Trust me, we equally find it puzzling and entertaining how the haters will insist that the way to beat Conor in MMA is to push the pace, avoid damage, and let him punch himself out so you can hopefully take over in the later rounds, but when Floyd does that exact game plan in boxing it suddenly must be because Floyd didn’t take the fight seriously and was carrying him.

Floyd carried the fight, you could tell bc he boxed differently than he usually does. Conor is a great striker in MMA, but Floyd is on a different level than most boxers, McGregor never had a chance. Floyd could have ended the fight anytime he wanted.

Every ounce???? I don't know about that. He was at Strip Clubs every night. All those top level boxers said he did better than they thought, thats it. Everyone one of them knew Conor had no chance to beat him. But Conor is a combat athlete so he knows enough to go out there and not look stupid as a regular person would. That's how they looked at Conor and they were wrong and thats where the compliments came in. Thats it. If Conor knew he was better in boxing he would fight there instead and get 30, 40, 50, million dollar paydays instead of 5,10,15 from penny pinching UFC.

That was quite a clear strategy from what I seen.

Floyd Isn't stupid, anyone who knows him realizes how much he put Into that camp. He gave Conor a ton of respect. Why wouldn't he, In his last boxing fight ever? His rocky Marciano record breaking win?

Floyd put every ounce of his soul Into this fight.

Anyways, the reality Is that Floyd's strategy was quite clear against Conor. He went into a shell early, let Conor punch himself out, sniped the body and dragged him into deep waters. Conor was actually a threat early on, not so after Floyd wore down his body and his game was picked appart / dissected by one of the greatest in fight boxing minds of all time.

Conor deserves a ton of respect for what he came In with against one of the greatest boxers of all time. I think a big part of it is, people don't realize how good Floyd actually Is..even at 40.

Anyone who's been watching and been inspired by him for as long as I have though, knows.

Which is why literally everyone In the boxing realm, showed him a ton of respect.

It's only the nobodies, haters and biased scrubs that do not.

You think Any of thos boxers give a shit about Conor? I don't either..but the reality is, they're capable of showing respect without bias

none of u bitches are

Back