Floyd is serious about fighting in the UFC.

BeerCityBandit

Founding member of the Beer City Fight Club
@Blue
Reaction score

How do you all like his chances if he takes this sport seriously? Realistically , Conor rarely if ever initiates the ground game, so i don't see that being a huge factor. Even if he did choose to take it to the ground, his skills there are nothing special. I'll bet if Floyd learns a few good submissions off his back, it would be enough to discourage Conor.

But that's just my take on it. Thoughts?

Edit: scratch that. The previous statements have been amended.

Last edited:
whqb3.jpg

There's no chance this happens. Why the hell would Floyd try to fight in the UFC???

Not even Floyd is that thirsty. If he had two years to train take down d and grappling (I believe he wrestled a little in high school), then maybe he could do aight. But at his age, nah not happening. He has the discipline and combat prowess to have been a problem, but it’s just to far past his physical peak to allow him to be able to progress in a timely manner.

Ps, Conor wouldn’t even try to take him down. He would want to try and ko Floyd on the feet to get even for the boxing match. Bet ya..

I've never been more sure that something wouldn't happen in my life.

If he does it, and the UFc allows it, it’s just gonna be a one fight money grab and another nail in the coffin of what was once a real sport..

Cunner of coarse, why, for another 40 Million..

I could see Conor striking with Floyd, but Floyd would still get murked.

Only guy in the UFC Floyd can beat is CM Punk.

If he fought in the ufc

They'd have to pay over 150+

and Floyd would still make up the rules

it wouldn't be an mma fight

Floyd pretty much runs the ufc.

Mayweather will fight in the UFC with special rules

-no kicks, elbows, and knees
-no dirty boxing
-no takedown and submission
-make the octagon retangular and replace the fences with ropes
-12 3-min rounds

Back