Floyd knocked out by Judah

If that really happened then damn there's a fucking rat inside TMT who would snitch n tell the press that if it's true which it probly ain't

Have you seen those fuckers? I mean shit man, Floyds own dad used him as a shield. Senior probably is secretely rooting for Conor

Compared to Floyd he is.

Huge point in this match is Floyd's aura of invincibility. The fact that he's never been beaten.

If he's KO'ed in sparring, that eats from that.

Lol, the same rumours about him getting knocked out appear every couple of years. There's nothing new here. In 2015 he was also "knocked out" by Zab Judah.

Here we go.

First step in the excuses when/if McGregor wins.

Both Conor and Floyd have been brutally KOd in sparring for this fight.

If this is true then the fight very well could be in jeopardy. I don't care how much money is on the line, CTE and concussions are being taken increasingly seriously (see NFL). If its out in the open that he got Ko'd then how is the NAC going to clear him to fight?

I kinda doubted Floyd would do this, but Max may be right...(time stamped)

Glove size favors Floyd...? Please tell me they are talking about 10oz, and not going smaller. Not even Max can be hat fucking dumb. Even if Floyd did theoretically hit a little bit harder, were not just talking about offense but defense which bigger gloves highly favor Floyd.

Now people that doubt conor will doubt picking floyd. Conor and his fans/floyd haters will think there is a better chance floyd loses. Thats why this stuff gets put out there. Just like conor getting ko'd by someone in sparring before fighting alvarez.

what is the meaning of this picture?
Yep, the famous Nick Diaz qoute "Ya'll selling wolf tickets". Look it up if you don't know it, it's very fitting. I think it somehow stems from "the boy who cried wolf", meaning someone who sells wolf tickets is someone selling something fabricated.

I used to think that Nick just made that up, but I remember reading somewhere that it goes way back.

10 Days before fight they are sparring and brawling wild .. suuuuure

Heard judah is sparring with conor next week,rumours are there may be some leaked footage

Compared to Floyd he is.

Huge point in this match is Floyd's aura of invincibility. The fact that he's never been beaten.

If he's KO'ed in sparring, that eats from that.

Zeb is like one level under Floyd, can't call him a nobody. Their fight was great.

Back