Floyd knocked out by Judah

Mayweather_vs._Judah_Sworn_enemies.jpg

Max Kellerman predicted that wait for news that Floyd got knocked down in sparring to leak at some point to show that he's "vulnerable" to hype up the fight. Wolf tickets.

Max Kellerman called it saying Floyd's camp would eventually put out some story to stir intrigue

Lol Max Kellerman said this would happen

Max Kellerman predicted that this would come out of Floyd's camp, Floyd need to stop being so damn fake, smh.

Max Kellerman predicted that wait for news that Floyd got knocked down in sparring to leak at some point to show that he's "vulnerable" to hype up the fight. Wolf tickets.
Do you boxing tards realize just how stupid you look when you just go around repeating your fellow boxing tards? No, because you're boxing tards.

Yay, but Kellerman is an HBO & ESPN affiliate, the very same forces trying to bring down this Showtime/FOX fight.

I don't believe it but Kellerman has ulterior motives.

i believe it 100% zab was schooling floyd during their fight until he gassed too

He wasn't knocked out, he wouldn't be allowed to fight ten days out if he for real got knocked out..

He wasn't knocked out, he wouldn't be allowed to fight ten days out if he for real got knocked out..

If he was KO'd do you really think they'd admit it to the commissions?

Him being allowed to fight doesn't mean he wasn't KO'd.

This is bullshit. Zab Judah's trainer confirmed it is bullshit and that Zab isn't even in Vegas, like his own instagram suggested.

Now, feel free to ignore it and ccontinuing to act like it did happen.

Do you boxing tards realize just how stupid you look when you just go around repeating your fellow boxing tards? No, because you're boxing tards.

Do you think this is a legit leak?

Does anyone know if he ended up sparring with Adrian Broner and Eubank Jr.?

Yay, but Kellerman is an HBO & ESPN affiliate, the very same forces trying to bring down this Showtime/FOX fight.

I don't believe it but Kellerman has ulterior motives.

Why would ESPN try and bring down that fight? That's stupid. HBO I'm sure has a bone to pick (as well as they should) but Max is calling this because he has been apart of boxing for 25 years. This is obvious. Why wouldn't they do this? People are buying it.

Back