Floyd knocked out by Judah

I literally told a friend the other day I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd and his team claimed he was KO'd in practice to help sell the fight

HAHAHAHAHA

The least believable part of this isn't that Judah knocked Mayweather out, it's that Mayweather would engage in a brawl with Judah

Sounds like complete BS. Does anyone know who Mario Saunders is?? Zab was in Detroit 2 days ago....of course he could fly in for sparring but it doesnt add up

Sounds like complete BS. Does anyone know who Mario Saunders is?? Zab was in Detroit 2 days ago....of course he could fly in for sparring but it doesnt add up

Zab Judah's trainer confirmed it is BS and Zab isn't in Vegas. He also said he and Floyd only sparred 1 time, and it was 2 years ago.

Or Max was right and you are an idiot.
What does Max being right or wrong have to do with anything? I pointed out that you boxing tards ape one another and have no original thoughts in your head. A point you are unable to refute.

Nonsense. Poppycock. Utter Rubbish. More of Floyd's bs narrative that Conor has the advantage.

Back