Floyd Mayweather backs Trump's sexist remarks

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mayweather Backs 'Real Man' Trump For 'Grab Her By The P*ssy'

When speaking with Bush, Trump was highly criticized by describing how he was able to persuade women to do what he wanted.

"Grab them by the p*ssy. You can do anything," Trump said.

Mayweather defended the statements made by Trump, stating to Hollywood Unlocked that a "real man" talks like that.

"People don’t like the truth," Mayweather said. "He speak like a real man spoke. Real men speak like, 'Man, she had a fat ass. You see her ass? I had to squeeze her ass. I had to grab that fat ass.' Right? So he talking locker room talk. Locker room talk. 'I’m the man, you know what I’m saying? You know who I am. Yeah, I grabbed her by the p*ssy. And?'"

"I feel people shy away from realness. This man didn’t do nothing. Listen, if y’all didn’t want the man in the White House, y’all should have voted the other way. It ain’t like he went and robbed—he done his homework. He did what he had to do and he got there."

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweath...-120478?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I think Floyd is way worse as a human being than Trump so this doesn't reflect well on Trump IMO. Not that I actually give a fuck what Floyd thinks about politics, just sayin' he's not the best guy to have your back for PR purposes.

Floyd keeping it 100. People absolutely hate the truth, he nailed that one

Yeah, the guy with domestics on his record supports a misogynist. Huge shocker right?

Floyd also has a domestic abuse record. Maybe we should get relationship advise from him too ;)

Well, Floyd is certainly one guy you want to have in your corner on gender issues.
<{outtahere}>

I feel like telling a woman that I wanna grab her by the pussy is more a term of endearment. It's certainly not something I'd say to some ditch pig like Hillary Clinton.

I feel like telling a woman that I wanna grab her by the pussy is more a term of endearment. It's certainly not something I'd say to some ditch pig like Hillary Clinton.
The country hates men. Masculinity, testosterone. It's unacceptable to think and talk like a man. Just look at some of the "men" in this thread.

Good thing is, women are still attracted to men. So these guys will get it, eventually. Or they wont, and they'll probably turn into women hating serial killers.

I heard Trump, Putin and Floyd ran a train on Justin Bieber some years ago. Before he was famous.

The country hates men. Masculinity, testosterone. It's unacceptable to think and talk like a man. Just look at some of the "men" in this thread.

Good thing is, women are still attracted to men. So these guys will get it, eventually. Or they wont, and they'll probably turn into women hating serial killers.
I'm pretty sure the country doesn't hate men and that there's just a massive concerted effort from a small group to cause a societal rift. It's working for now, but they're not gonna get wives to hate husbands or daughters to hate fathers.

I'm pretty sure the country doesn't hate men and that there's just a massive concerted effort from a small group to cause a societal rift. It's working for now, but they're not gonna get wives to hate husbands or daughters to hate fathers.

The patriarchy is going to get dismantled if you listen to modern women.

Hate isn't the right metric. Young men are treated as badly in schools now as young women were in the fifties. And yes, men are treated badly by society in general, but schools, schools are where the real gender discrimination against males happens.

The patriarchy is going to get dismantled if you listen to modern women.

The Bourgeoisie must be overthrown!

* this message brought to you by the bourgoise

Hate isn't the right metric. Young men are treated as badly in schools now as young women were in the fifties. And yes, men are treated badly by society in general, but schools, schools are where the real gender discrimination against males happens.
I have a kid in elementary school. It's a great school and I don't see any issues. Pretty much the same as when I was a kid, minus the iPads.

I'm paying very close attention as well because the first time "I'm 5 and a tranny" is read in class I'm raising fucking hell.

Back