Floyd Mayweather backs Trump's sexist remarks

That sounds kind of retarded if you look at it logically. Say you have a boss grabbing his female employees and belittling them with comments. Accusing your boss of misogyny there makes you a pussy? As a man, you're supposed to sit back and let that happen to your coworkers? It sounds like in that case, a man who wouldn't accuse the boss of misogyny is the one who is being a pussy. Why isn't he being a man and standing up for the women?

There are laws against sexual harassment.

And if you don't like the behavior, being a man means you stand up and do something about it. Whining on twitter like a bitch and shouting sexism all over your social media doesn't make you a man. It makes you a pussy.

He said they let him.

Funny how Liberals just forget about that part of the statement.

Never been called a liberal by anyone besides my uber-republican buddy that I constantly have to remind that he isn't a conservative.

There are laws against sexual harassment.

And if you don't like the behavior, being a man means you stand up and do something about it. Whining on twitter like a bitch and shouting sexism all over your social media doesn't make you a man. It makes you a pussy.
So you mean that in order for it not to be pussy behavior, that you should confront the person doing the behaviors if it affects your work/life/space? And not complain about the things that are happening away from you physically, like stuff you hear about on Twitter that doesn't affect you?

The boys I knew who talked like that in the literal locker room at my high school were all involved in a rape, which was covered up (the shock!).

It's just personal experience, I realize, and a sample size of 5 (ouch, poor girl), but what he said is a level above normal locker room talk to my ears. And I'm no violet. Have you ever said that you can just walk up to women and grab their pussies? I don't think I've ever said that. He's pretty clearly talking about using his status to assault people who won't fight back or press charges because of it. He's over the line there.

I have heard much, much worse from many people, all of whom are otherwise upstanding individuals who would never actually do any of the shit that they say. It's called joking around with friends.

I have heard much, much worse from many people, all of whom are otherwise upstanding individuals who would never actually do any of the shit that they say. It's called joking around with friends.
Could you give an example? My friends and I have always made lewd jokes like normal men, but it doesn't ever get rapey. I'm not convinced that normal men talk that way. There's a fundamental difference between "I'd like to grab that pussy" the way we say it, and "You just grab them by the pussy" the way he says it.

I associate the tone and context of his remarks with men who sexually assault women.

For sure. Women can be cruel.
Cruel? I'm refering to the group picture of police officers where women are posting en masse about wanting cavity searches and friskings blah blah blah, hardly cruel, granted I didn't sift thru all the comments (hate touching the book of faces) but their are some grody comments in the fray.

So you mean that in order for it not to be pussy behavior, that you should confront the person doing the behaviors if it affects your work/life/space?

Yes. If it upsets you, deal with it in real life. Don't write a screed on twitter.

And not complain about the things that are happening away from you physically, like stuff you hear about on Twitter that doesn't affect you?

Exactly right. If someone says something you don't like on twitter or any other form of media, so the fuck what? Grow up and ignore it. It's none of your damn business anyway. No one on Earth except you cares about your feelings.

Donald Trump TALKED in hypotheticals about pussy-grabbing in show business! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing he said is false. If a guy is a multi millionaire/bilionaire, gold diggers will seek him out and let him do whatever he wants. Plus, Trump wasnt always a 70 year old man. In the 80s and 90s, he could have had any woman in New York.

Could you give an example? My friends and I have always made lewd jokes like normal men, but it doesn't ever get rapey. I'm not convinced that normal men talk that way. There's a fundamental difference between "I'd like to grab that pussy" the way we say it, and "You just grab them by the pussy" the way he says it.

I associate the tone and context of his remarks with men who sexually assault women.

You've never heard someone say something simple like "I'm going to go over to your house and bend your mom over the kitchen table" or something dumb like that?

<YeahOKJen>

You've never heard someone make a Terri Schiavo rape joke?

Chris Tucker has a special on Netflix where he makes a joke about putting a ski mask on and raping his girlfriend in a pretend home invasion.

I guess it's possible you've never heard anything like that in jest, but I find that very unusual.

He did say they let him tho so what's your beef?

Considering he's been sued at least as far back as '95 for allegedly grabbing a woman's crotch I'd be careful with the word LET.

As I said, some would have "let" him by the fact that they never mentioned it because they were shocked and embarrassed.

I also said that I was sure that some let him do it because he's rich. Not sure why you'd have a problem with any of my statements.

You've never heard someone say something simple like "I'm going to go over to your house and bend your mom over the kitchen table" or something dumb like that?

<YeahOKJen>

You've never heard someone make a Terri Schiavo rape joke?

Chris Tucker has a special on Netflix where he makes a joke about putting a ski mask on and raping his girlfriend in a pretend home invasion.

I guess it's possible you've never heard anything like that in jest, but I find that very unusual.
Those aren't good examples. I didn't hear much in the way of jest in his his little speech to Billy boy on the bus. And I actually am going to bend your mom over the kitchen table, but only because she didn't season the potatoes properly.

Yeah, he was saying that when you're a billionaire celebrity, women tend to let you have your way with them.

Shocking, I tells ya. Shocking.

You need to learn the difference between wanting something and putting up with it out of fear or insecurity.

I enjoy you jokers who want to imagine Trump is like a Brad Pitt - like enamored young women are coming up to him, taking his hand, and trying to get him to feel them up. Because they want to fuck him so badly.

What Trump was talking about is so not that. The guy gets off on sexually assaulting women. Sorry to break it to you.

You think kissing women who let you kiss them qualifies as assault?
And "in most cases" fingering a woman is assault? When i get a handjob, have i been assaulted?
How old are you?

Again, you refuse to hear what Trump was saying and instead want to imagine that women in social situations are throwing themselves at him, encouraging him to kiss and grope them.

What he said was that his wealth and celebrity are intimidating and this power allows him to kiss and grope women uninvited. And get away with it without any social or legal repercussions. Trump is a grotesque POS.

lol not sure if you may have low t as well .. this post sounds like it comes from a female .. excuse if you are female

I'm just reading and listening to the words Trump actually said.

Not going into fanboy mode and imagining that when my Orange Hero walks into a room full of attractive young women it's 21st century Beatlemania and they scream, cry and try to tear his clothes off.

Again, you refuse to hear what Trump was saying and instead want to imagine that women in social situations are throwing themselves at him, encouraging him to kiss and grope them.

What he said was that his wealth and celebrity are intimidating and this power allows him to kiss and grope women uninvited. And get away with it without any social or legal repercussions. Trump is a grotesque POS.

Lol.
You could have just led with ""i'm insane and hear voices" and saved us both the time wasted by this interaction.

Money May wants them tax cuts and the IRS off his back IMO

Back