Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Lel at me being a fan girl. Half my posts on here related to Conor are making fun of him and his ridiculous behavior. As a fighter tho, the guy is legit and he objectively exceeded all rational expectations versus one of the 3 greatest boxers to ever live and did so with never having a professional boxing match in his life.

It seems you have me confused with someone else as I never diminished Floyd's abilities or called him 'brittle hands - no KO power'. I always admitted Floyd was the best of this era, only second all time to maybe SRR. And as such, I gave Conor no chance and did not even expect him to win one round - this was the rational view that all people not hating or dick riding had, as it's boxing and not MMA. Conor did so well that the biggest buffoon in combat sports, Brendan Schaub, was closer in predicting the outcome of the fight than nearly any other pundit.

You are just a hater, bro; just as bitter and and blinded by vitriol as Jose, who tried clowning on Conor while the whole boxing and MMA worlds were unanimously decisive that Conor did well and subsequently made an ass outta himself. Only in the depths of the web, under the cover of anonymity, do people sport the narrative that you claim. Conversely, anyone that is publicly accountable is all in agreement: Conor exceeded expectations and did better than expected. Tho shall have to deal with it and let go.

Conor exceeded expectations of those who thought Floyd would come out and play his usual game. Floyd gave Conor the best opportunity he could ever had at beating him, and he still couldn't do shit.

Forgive me for thinking that it is funny as fuck that the supposed britle handed fighter destroyed the bigger, younger and more powerful one. It's just funny. And if by "doing good" you mean winning 2 or 3 rounds where Floyd barely attempted anything, yeah, he did great.

Now show me all the pictures of Conor landing all those amazing 100 plus punches. Where are they?

and again you are posting the same dumb shit , again and again, you re one of the worst poster i have ever seen on sherdog
I've already addressed and overcome your argument. Now another poster raises the same argument. So the process begins again.

Yes because Floyd is just a pillar of honesty and integrity. Lord knows he has never gotten in trouble with the law or lied over and over and over for his own benefit. Never happened.

I am honest and have integrity...and I have never been in trouble with the law, or lied.

I knew he carried Conor.

No one worth arguing with actually believes Mayweather would purposely give away rounds when so much is at stake. Whatever his game plan, it didn't involve purposely losing rounds.

So Oscar says he can do Conor in 2 - now Floyd was sandbagging? Ok:confused:

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

yah because 40 yr old tyson did so well in Boxing ..oh wait.

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

Different fighters have different styles. Not every fighter is a finisher. The worst possible version of Floyd finished Conor. A much better version didn't finish Berto. That tells you how far behind an elite boxer Conor is.

It was so obvious from the first minute. Mayweather is literally laughing at him after he throws his first punch.

Different fighters have different styles. Not every fighter is a finisher. The worst possible version of Floyd finished Conor. A much better version didn't finish Berto. That tells you how far behind an elite boxer Conor is.

0-0 fighter boxer should be finished by a real boxer in 2 rounds or less. Now add thats its Floyd the GOAT ... that makes his "playing" or "carrying" McGregor actually make him look weak.

Wrong. Did you even read what I wrote?

1. Floyd didnt invent having a money persona. There were MANY before Floyd doing it. You don't attribute it to Floyd.

2. Floyd's whole money may thing was a gimmick created by WWE writers lol

Notice how Floyd didnt become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

WWE writers created that gimmick for Floyd and Floyd ran with it.

It's funny, Conor haters use to say how Conor fans were WWE fans, well Floyd was literally CREATED by the WWE and owes his success and gimmick to the WWE and WWE fans.

3. Floyd did NOT achieve that money status on his own. Floyd only ever became popular because of OSCAR'S NAME. Conor became popular because of Conor's name. Conor didn't need other big name stars to sell or become popular, Conor became popular all on his own brand based on selling off his name only. To even say Floyd achieved that status when WWE writers created his money gimmick is even more absurd. Heck, Floyd is nothing but a gimmick. Conor is as real as it gets and what you see with Conor is what you get.

It's becoming more clear and clear that you don't even know anything about Floyd. You're just a Conor hater riding Conor's opponent (who happened to be Floyd).

1. What do you think Floyd was doing in his press conferences against Hatton and Oscar?

"screaming in the press conference that he owned the arena, with 4 or 5 people more powerful than him in the same stage behind him. He is the poser. "
^^
That perfectly described Floyd at the press conferences for Hatton and Oscar, when OSCAR was far more powerful then Floyd etc.

That was Floyd being a poser....Floyd is a poser even more so because his whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

Floyd doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alongside the Irish Ali Conor McGregor....Floyd is more like Sonnen except he wins.

And even today Floyd is the poser claiming to be made when Al Haymon literally owns Floyd.

Floyd is pretending to be something he's not. "Floyd promotions" wasn't even a real thing or even had a promoters licence until very recently. Floyd the poser!

Floyd talks about being his own boss when Haymon is his boss. Floyd the poser.

1. Floyd cherry picked his way to being undefeated. Conor actually took risky fights on short notice. Something Floyd would never do.

Just look at all the fighters Floyd ducked. Casamayor, Margarito, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, Sapadofora etc.

Floyd would've had more then 4 losses if he were actually fighting the best like Conor has been doing consistently.

Heck everyone knows Floyd already did lose to Castillo. Clearly you really don't know much about Floyd. You probably only knew about Floyd because of Conor, and only started riding Floyd because he was Conor's opponent

2. And as for filthy rich. Like I already said.

- Floyd wishes he could be Conor because Conor has 2 things Floyd will never be able to buy. Respect and love from fans.

- Conor at 29>>>>>blows away Floyd at 29. Conor at 29 has made close to 200mill. Floyd at 29 wasn't worth more then 20mill.

EXACTLY

Keyword is on this forum (sherdog)

And let's clarify that even further ..

It's Conor haters who don't even really know Floyd. Just sherdog Conor haters rooting for Conor's opponents in typical fashion like always. It's quite like you isn't it; )

That's a popular saying and its so true

"Sherdoggers aren't even true fans of Conor's opponents, just Conor haters"

Did you watch all the press conferences where Floyd was unanimously booed. Even in Los Angeles and New York Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite over Floyd.

In the real world Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite

In the real world Conor is a beloved cultural icon.

In the real world Conor has millions more fans then Floyd. You're delusional to truly think other wise.

Most people only bought Floyd's PPVs to see him lose or to see Oscar/Canelo/Manny.

Conor is the one with REAL fans and REAL FRIENDS who will always be there for Conor

Where as, as soon as Floyd losses his whole paid entourage and paid for "friends" it will all disappear

That's why Floyd wishes he was Conor. Floyd can't buy what Conor has

You clearly are an MMA fan/Conor hater who knows nothing about Floyd lol.

Go look up Al Haymon. LOL at you believing the non sense that Floyd is his own boss.

Floyd is every bit as much of his own boss AS CONOR IS

In that both still have bosses but enjoy tons of leverage because of their positions

Youre just basically damage controlling

Fact remains Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29. Nothing changes that

Wrong and completely false

Conor made Conor.

Conor's dominant wins over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez MORE then proved his greatness..Conor is already an all time great and his career isn't even close to being finished. Conor barely just turned 29.

Again you have it twisted.

It was Floyd who needed Conor to get another big day.

Floyd's PPVs bombed vs Marcos and Berto. Proving Floyd can't draw on his own. Name for name Conor is a far bigger star/PPV draw then Floyd is because Conor sells no matter who he's facing. Floyd needs other stars to sell. Floyd needed Conor. Who else could Floyd have done big numbers with. No one would pay to see Manny/Canelo rematches. GGG was never that big of a star. Meanwhile Conor couldve gotten 100 million against Pacquioa or Canelo easily. Again it was Floyd who NEEDED Conor.

This is all that needs to be said because it will always hold true

Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Conor is the Irish Ali mixed with Bruce Lee

Don't even discredit Conor by comparing him to Floyd

<{Joewithit}>

0-0 fighter boxer should be finished by a real boxer in 2 rounds or less. Now add thats its Floyd the GOAT ... that makes his "playing" or "carrying" McGregor actually make him look weak.

He has never cared about that. He doesn't need to look like Tyson in there.

He was having fun. Look at the smile on his face in the first couple rounds LOL the guy was getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to beat up a guy who wouldn't cut it in a local golden gloves tournament. This is a guy who has beaten Pac man and Canelo, who the fuck is Conor McGregor? There was absolutely no threat of getting hurt or beat by Conor. The whole event was a spectacle and he gave Conor fans the gift of thinking he actually had a chance and belonged in there. Savvy fans saw through the act but most people from both sides were satisfied at the end of the night and felt like it was worth watching, which IMO wouldn't have happened if he just went in there and demolished Conor. Only Conor haters would be satisfied by that. In a way, what Floyd did was more emasculating to Conor because it looked like Conor was a child playing pretend. Look at me I'm a professional boxer! Meanwhile Floyd is stifling laughter and waiting for the moment he decides to put him away.

He has never cared about that. He doesn't need to look like Tyson in there.

He was having fun. Look at the smile on his face in the first couple rounds LOL the guy was getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to beat up a guy who wouldn't cut it in a local golden gloves tournament. This is a guy who has beaten Pac man and Canelo, who the fuck is Conor McGregor? There was absolutely no threat of getting hurt or beat by Conor. The whole event was a spectacle and he gave Conor fans the gift of thinking he actually had a chance and belonged in there. Savvy fans saw through the act but most people from both sides were satisfied at the end of the night and felt like it was worth watching, which IMO wouldn't have happened if he just went in there and demolished Conor. Only Conor haters would be satisfied by that. In a way, what Floyd did was more emasculating to Conor because it looked like Conor was a child playing pretend. Look at me I'm a professional boxer! Meanwhile Floyd is stifling laughter and waiting for the moment he decides to put him away.

yep............

I have a feeling Floyd’s just talking shit to hype up Mayweather McGregor 2

Yes AND he is telling the truth............. After..Let the Lie set in for Idiots to believe then TELL THE TRUTH to rile up the Idiots into Demanding another HUGE Payday for both of them.

oh hell yes.

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger

This isn’t entirely true. Floyd has been very active in many fights in the early rounds. It’s whatever pace he wants to set. If you picked a random bum on the street though, he’d be KO’d in under 90 seconds.

This isn’t entirely true. Floyd has been very active in many fights in the early rounds. It’s whatever pace he wants to set. If you picked a random bum on the street though, he’d be KO’d in under 90 seconds.
Well he picked conor up (who was no better than a random bum)

*that ig video of conor 'boxing'

Lel at me being a fan girl. Half my posts on here related to Conor are making fun of him and his ridiculous behavior. As a fighter tho, the guy is legit and he objectively exceeded all rational expectations versus one of the 3 greatest boxers to ever live and did so with never having a professional boxing match in his life.

It seems you have me confused with someone else as I never diminished Floyd's abilities or called him 'brittle hands - no KO power'. I always admitted Floyd was the best of this era, only second all time to maybe SRR. And as such, I gave Conor no chance and did not even expect him to win one round - this was the rational view that all people not hating or dick riding had, as it's boxing and not MMA. Conor did so well that the biggest buffoon in combat sports, Brendan Schaub, was closer in predicting the outcome of the fight than nearly any other pundit.

You are just a hater, bro; just as bitter and and blinded by vitriol as Jose, who tried clowning on Conor while the whole boxing and MMA worlds were unanimously decisive that Conor did well and subsequently made an ass outta himself. Only in the depths of the web, under the cover of anonymity, do people sport the narrative that you claim. Conversely, anyone that is publicly accountable is all in agreement: Conor exceeded expectations and did better than expected. Tho shall have to deal with it and let go.

Dude shut up, you’re in every thread defending Conor. You’re a nuthugger. It’s ok, everyone has their favorite fighters. Yours just happens to be Conor.

Back