Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Bro, I always wanted to ask you a question: why/and/when did you start becoming a Conor hater? Were you an Aldo fan, did you hate his antics, his fans; what made you become Sherdog's most infamous Conor hater, along with Big Bang and UL? I applaud your steadfastness and determination but I never understood where/and/why you seemed so obsessed. Contards may get tattoos of retarded gorillas, however, his haters are in a league of their own.......very strange.
giphy.gif

I have dealt with it, Sherbro. Im just wondering - what was it that pissed you off and made you so dedicated? Conor can def be annoying, he is a flawed human being, but what drives one to become so obsessed? #DefendOrVacate? What is it? Im not being a troll, I sincerely am fascinated by this and just want to know --- you 'just hate him, cuz....'??? Es cool & normal, bro.

Contards may get tattoos of retarded gorillas, however, his haters are in a league of their own.......very strange.

I love that you continue to try to separate yourself from the fanatics. Your posts speak for themselves. So does you gorilla tattoo.

Wrong. Did you even read what I wrote?

1. Floyd didnt invent having a money persona. There were MANY before Floyd doing it. You don't attribute it to Floyd.

2. Floyd's whole money may thing was a gimmick created by WWE writers lol

Notice how Floyd didnt become "money may" until his stint in the WWE.

WWE writers created that gimmick for Floyd and Floyd ran with it.

It's funny, Conor haters use to say how Conor fans were WWE fans, well Floyd was literally CREATED by the WWE and owes his success and gimmick to the WWE and WWE fans.

3. Floyd did NOT achieve that money status on his own. Floyd only ever became popular because of OSCAR'S NAME. Conor became popular because of Conor's name. Conor didn't need other big name stars to sell or become popular, Conor became popular all on his own brand based on selling off his name only. To even say Floyd achieved that status when WWE writers created his money gimmick is even more absurd. Heck, Floyd is nothing but a gimmick. Conor is as real as it gets and what you see with Conor is what you get.

It's becoming more clear and clear that you don't even know anything about Floyd. You're just a Conor hater riding Conor's opponent (who happened to be Floyd).

1. What do you think Floyd was doing in his press conferences against Hatton and Oscar?

"screaming in the press conference that he owned the arena, with 4 or 5 people more powerful than him in the same stage behind him. He is the poser. "
^^
That perfectly described Floyd at the press conferences for Hatton and Oscar, when OSCAR was far more powerful then Floyd etc.

That was Floyd being a poser....Floyd is a poser even more so because his whole gimmick was created by WWE writers.

Floyd doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alongside the Irish Ali Conor McGregor....Floyd is more like Sonnen except he wins.

And even today Floyd is the poser claiming to be made when Al Haymon literally owns Floyd.

Floyd is pretending to be something he's not. "Floyd promotions" wasn't even a real thing or even had a promoters licence until very recently. Floyd the poser!

Floyd talks about being his own boss when Haymon is his boss. Floyd the poser.

1. Floyd cherry picked his way to being undefeated. Conor actually took risky fights on short notice. Something Floyd would never do.

Just look at all the fighters Floyd ducked. Casamayor, Margarito, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, Sapadofora etc.

Floyd would've had more then 4 losses if he were actually fighting the best like Conor has been doing consistently.

Heck everyone knows Floyd already did lose to Castillo. Clearly you really don't know much about Floyd. You probably only knew about Floyd because of Conor, and only started riding Floyd because he was Conor's opponent

2. And as for filthy rich. Like I already said.

- Floyd wishes he could be Conor because Conor has 2 things Floyd will never be able to buy. Respect and love from fans.

- Conor at 29>>>>>blows away Floyd at 29. Conor at 29 has made close to 200mill. Floyd at 29 wasn't worth more then 20mill.

EXACTLY

Keyword is on this forum (sherdog)

And let's clarify that even further ..

It's Conor haters who don't even really know Floyd. Just sherdog Conor haters rooting for Conor's opponents in typical fashion like always. It's quite like you isn't it; )

That's a popular saying and its so true

"Sherdoggers aren't even true fans of Conor's opponents, just Conor haters"

Did you watch all the press conferences where Floyd was unanimously booed. Even in Los Angeles and New York Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite over Floyd.

In the real world Conor was the MASSIVE fan favorite

In the real world Conor is a beloved cultural icon.

In the real world Conor has millions more fans then Floyd. You're delusional to truly think other wise.

Most people only bought Floyd's PPVs to see him lose or to see Oscar/Canelo/Manny.

Conor is the one with REAL fans and REAL FRIENDS who will always be there for Conor

Where as, as soon as Floyd losses his whole paid entourage and paid for "friends" it will all disappear

That's why Floyd wishes he was Conor. Floyd can't buy what Conor has

You clearly are an MMA fan/Conor hater who knows nothing about Floyd lol.

Go look up Al Haymon. LOL at you believing the non sense that Floyd is his own boss.

Floyd is every bit as much of his own boss AS CONOR IS

In that both still have bosses but enjoy tons of leverage because of their positions

Youre just basically damage controlling

Fact remains Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29. Nothing changes that

Wrong and completely false

Conor made Conor.

Conor's dominant wins over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Nate, Alvarez MORE then proved his greatness..Conor is already an all time great and his career isn't even close to being finished. Conor barely just turned 29.

Again you have it twisted.

It was Floyd who needed Conor to get another big day.

Floyd's PPVs bombed vs Marcos and Berto. Proving Floyd can't draw on his own. Name for name Conor is a far bigger star/PPV draw then Floyd is because Conor sells no matter who he's facing. Floyd needs other stars to sell. Floyd needed Conor. Who else could Floyd have done big numbers with. No one would pay to see Manny/Canelo rematches. GGG was never that big of a star. Meanwhile Conor couldve gotten 100 million against Pacquioa or Canelo easily. Again it was Floyd who NEEDED Conor.

This is all that needs to be said because it will always hold true

Conor at 29>>>>Floyd at 29

Conor is the Irish Ali mixed with Bruce Lee

Don't even discredit Conor by comparing him to Floyd

^^^^^ Who the fuck was this triggered asshole lmao

Conor is the Irish Ali mixed with Bruce Lee Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah!!

These old threads are gold!

Nothing new for those of us that knew.

Anyway, Floyd is far from the sharpest tool in the shed, amply shown by this admission, while he was trying to "tear a new one" to De La Hoya.

Dude, it was a work. Nobody got brain damage. Stormtroopers get hit harder trying to duck under doors.

You just said floyd was pulling punches. Be consistent with whatever dumbass argument you're trying to make.

Nice one!

You're too dumb to think it wasn't a work. They were both involved in making it a work. Both those guys used each other for a huge paycheck.
They even traveled in the same private jet together to the press conferences

Well, duh. It's not like a good mma boxer is going to hang with an elite real boxer.
Didn't a former pro boxing champ lose to an MMA journeyman in bareknuckle boxing recently? Are boxers only worth a damn if they're wearing big gloves?

It is obviously true. Anyone who has ever watched Mayweather fight knows that he carried the fight for entertainment.
I’ve seen almost all his fights and I don’t believe him. There’s an instance between rounds where Floyd says to his corner ‘he’s getting tired’ with a serious tone and deadpan expression until he turns and sees the camera and flashes a big, silly, fake grin as if he was embarrassed to be taking Conor seriously.

Nothing to be ashamed of btw, Conor is a dangerous guy to be fist fighting for anyone

I’ve seen almost all his fights and I don’t believe him. There’s an instance between rounds where Floyd says to his corner ‘he’s getting tired’ with a serious tone and deadpan expression until he turns and sees the camera and flashes a big, silly, fake grin as if he was embarrassed to be taking Conor seriously.

Nothing to be ashamed of btw, Conor is a dangerous guy to be fist fighting for anyone

If you've seen almost all of his fights, you know he fought completely against general style. People pretend like Conor is so dangerous that he HAD to change his style to one that was less defensive (which makes zero sense), but the truth is Mayweather walked him down and Conor was still unable to land anything while Mayweather was able to land at will, even with his super low output in the first 6 rounds.

Mayweather could have fought super defensively and finished the fight early but decided not to. It was still a real fight, but Mayweather fought to entertain fans, not prove that he's better than some MMA name in the boxing ring.

If you've seen almost all of his fights, you know he fought completely against general style. People pretend like Conor is so dangerous that he HAD to change his style to one that was less defensive (which makes zero sense), but the truth is Mayweather walked him down and Conor was still unable to land anything while Mayweather was able to land at will, even with his super low output in the first 6 rounds.

Mayweather could have fought super defensively and finished the fight early but decided not to. It was still a real fight, but Mayweather fought to entertain fans, not prove that he's better than some MMA name in the boxing ring.
I think he chose that style to tire mcgregor out and make the finish that much easier. Why risk your perfect record and legacy searching for a finish? It’s not something Floyd would have ever done against anyone, aside from very early in his career.

You know Conor doesn’t have a 12 round tank and is dangerous until he tires. He took the path of least resistance. He chose to do the smart thing.

I think he chose that style to tire mcgregor out and make the finish that much easier. Why risk your perfect record and legacy searching for a finish? It’s not something Floyd would have ever done against anyone, aside from very early in his career.

You know Conor doesn’t have a 12 round tank and is dangerous until he tires. He took the path of least resistance. He chose to do the smart thing.

See, this is the absolute retarded shit I'm talking about.

Somehow you think it would be riskier to fight more defensively on the counter than it was for him to walk forward at Conor while Conor was full strength. That's so god damn dumb I can't comprehend it.

well i thought this was pretty obvious by just watching the match.

Floyd was smiling the entire time and just seemed to have fun in those first rounds

Floyd wasn't having fun in the first rounds. He was getting countered every time he threw something. It's why Floyd decided it would be better to play it safe and not throw any punches til Conor started tiring out. Yea you can say Floyd has done the same thing with many of his opponents, but those guys are elite pro boxers.

Lol at Conor shutting down Floyd's offense in the first 2 or 3 rounds. Floyd was scared to trade with Conor when he was fresh lmao.

Back