Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

It was a joke.

"The Mayweather vs. McGregor fight was under the rules of boxing, and it was surprisingly competitive for the first 4 rounds. There were already huge hints that Mayweather carried McGregor. Mayweather was fighting at a slow pace, plodding forward like he was in 1st gear the entire fight. We didn’t see the speed and defensive skills from Mayweather that he’d shown in the past. Mayweather fought like he was taking it easy on McGregor. Now that Mayweather is admitting that he carried McGregor, it arguably tarnishes the fight by making it look like it was a joke, which many boxing fans already believe."

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.
Why - when making it look good could set up a 100 million $ rematch? They called this the money fight. What were you expecting?

Dude, it was a work. Nobody got brain damage. Stormtroopers get hit harder trying to duck under doors.

You just said floyd was pulling punches. Be consistent with whatever dumbass argument you're trying to make.
I said Floyd would carry him for x amount of rounds

And then get serious and take him out

The only dumb one is you, I called it ages ago that it was a work and more of a WWE match.

But LOL @ thinking Conor benefited just as much as Floyd did

Floyd made x3
And Conor has brain damage
Only positive for Conor is that he made more money in this fight than what he would have made combined on his 6 fights left on his contract

AND no

Conor didn't make 100m from the Floyd fight
Another funny thing

Conor fans and clueless casuals thinking Floyd would let Conor have a penny more than he deserves
The max he probably made all together is 50m
and Conor was more than happy with that because his bum life changed from 3m to 50m

Fronting to the fans and media like it will be a 100/100 split
he should be happy Floyd is taking it easy and keep everything else confidential and not destroying the ufc/Conor's repuation

Conor has 4 matches left on his contract
Conor made 50 million for his purse and more for his ppv cut and promotion money
Conor had already made 40 million up until he fought Floyd. He probably still had 10-20 million left.

Why - when making it look good could set up a 100 million $ rematch? They called this the money fight. What were you expecting?

And who is calling for a rematch?

I wouldn't mind a rematch ... in MMA or Kickboxing ... but I doubt think there is any real demand for a boxing rematch.

So ... did they fail at their attempt or are you just reaching?

TS is the type of dumb motherfucker that puts his Affliction shirt on backwards some times.

Huh. I thought it wasn't true that Mayweather was campaigning for a second McGregor fight, until I read that. It really does sound like he's starting the process of hyping a second fight.

Which is ludicrous of course. The question has been answered and it's time for Conor to return to MMA. Problem is that MMA might not be able to pay him enough to make it worth his while.

Huh. I thought it wasn't true that Mayweather was campaigning for a second McGregor fight, until I read that. It really does sound like he's starting the process of hyping a second fight.

Which is ludicrous of course. The question has been answered and it's time for Conor to return to MMA. Problem is that MMA might not be able to pay him enough to make it worth his while.

Even if a third of the people buy it, which will happen, it's still worth it for Conor and Floyd, Dana, the UFC and Showtime

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds. Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

Tyson should have fought more like Mayweather, not the other way around.

He's mad that Conor is being celebrated for making boxing look easy agains the great. If he could have knocked him out, in round 2, he would have. Or just outclass him for 10 rounds before you knock him out. He didn't do that. It was close until the 9th. Conor was giving him problems, and he knows it. He's making more excuses than the loser.

Nothing new
Any noob should have been able to see this

Max Kellerman "Conor has zero chance to go ten rounds. None"

Said it for you mma noobies back in March too

He's a prideful guy and he has probably watched the fight a thousand times by now. Watching those first 4 rounds where he looked scared and out of his element made him "finally come forward" and "admit" he was carrying McGregor. What else is he going to say,"McGregor had me running and ducking like an amateur the first 4 rounds"? He wasn't sure of McGregor's power or skill. He had to feel him out as opposed to open up and take the chance of getting dropped. He did get dropped in the 9th with a body shot from a drained McGregor so imagine what might have happened if he had left himself open in the first few rounds. He fought smart and that is all there is to it.

He's a prideful guy and he has probably watched the fight a thousand times by now. Watching those first 4 rounds where he looked scared and out of his element made him "finally come forward" and "admit" he was carrying McGregor. What else is he going to say,"McGregor had me running and ducking like an amateur the first 4 rounds"? He wasn't sure of McGregor's power or skill. He had to feel him out as opposed to open up and take the chance of getting dropped. He did get dropped in the 9th with a body shot from a drained McGregor so imagine what might have happened if he had left himself open in the first few rounds. He fought smart and that is all there is to it.

Dude really... Floyd didn't even throw a punch for the first few rounds... come on get a grip. Did you really think that an mma fighter with a record of 0-0 could stand a chance against the best defensive boxer of all time ? lol Let me guess you spent your rent money on Conor and cried after he lost ? You should have bet on Floyd

Dude really... Floyd didn't even throw a punch for the first few rounds... come on get a grip. Did you really think that an mma fighter with a record of 0-0 could stand a chance against the best defensive boxer of all time ? lol Let me guess you spent your rent money on Conor and cried after he lost ? You should have bet on Floyd
Floyd threw a few punches but spent most of the first few rounds turtled up with his back to McGregor, so, I am not sure what fight you watched but the only chance I gave McGregor was a "puncher's chance". He landed a "lucky shot" in the 9th so it could have happened at any time. I don't bet so I didn't lose any money other than the money I pitched in for the fight, itself. We usually hold a family BBQ for all big sporting events so this one was no different but I guess you could say I lost money there. lol.

Conor would never make it in professional boxing. The gap in athleticism is too high, the spatial intelligence, hand-eye coordination, cardio etc of A-level boxers like Canelo and GGG is something unseen in human cockfighting aka MMA

Back