Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

ConAr bY armblAr.

Really, who cares? Were you not entertained by the spectacle, by Mc G's giving it his all, by Mayweather's last victorious hurrah?

Conor would never make it in professional boxing. The gap in athleticism is too high, the spatial intelligence, hand-eye coordination, cardio etc of A-level boxers like Canelo and GGG is something unseen in human cockfighting aka MMA
All I saw was a cardio issue or a major "adrenaline dump" issue with McGregor. Boxing is just your head and your hands, MMA is all around fighting. If he had not gassed, he could have tooled with Mayweather all night, the way he did in the first 4 rounds. Once he slowed, Mayweather did what he was supposed to do. Mayweather even stated that he was "waiting for McGregor to gas" but my question is, "what if he didn't?" When you fight MMA, your stance is a little more "tense" because you are preparing to defend against all attacks, including leg kicks. When you are boxing, you can relax your legs and feet, as you need to be loose to move your head and throw punches. McGregor came out in his typical "wide base" stance and was extremely tense through the fight. Simple things he can work on but for stepping into the ring with a current great like Mayweather and having his way with him for 4 rounds, was pretty impressive, even if you aren't a fan. I don't think anyone saw that coming.

It was a fun exhibition, but it has blurred reality for the casual fight fan. There was never even a real puncher's chance. Both fighters got over. People ate that shit up. Everybody's happy.

All I saw was a cardio issue or a major "adrenaline dump" issue with McGregor. Boxing is just your head and your hands, MMA is all around fighting. If he had not gassed, he could have tooled with Mayweather all night, the way he did in the first 4 rounds. Once he slowed, Mayweather did what he was supposed to do. Mayweather even stated that he was "waiting for McGregor to gas" but my question is, "what if he didn't?" When you fight MMA, your stance is a little more "tense" because you are preparing to defend against all attacks, including leg kicks. When you are boxing, you can relax your legs and feet, as you need to be loose to move your head and throw punches. McGregor came out in his typical "wide base" stance and was extremely tense through the fight. Simple things he can work on but for stepping into the ring with a current great like Mayweather and having his way with him for 4 rounds, was pretty impressive, even if you aren't a fan. I don't think anyone saw that coming.
Bahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

Hahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahhahaha

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Huh. I thought it wasn't true that Mayweather was campaigning for a second McGregor fight, until I read that. It really does sound like he's starting the process of hyping a second fight.

Which is ludicrous of course. The question has been answered and it's time for Conor to return to MMA. Problem is that MMA might not be able to pay him enough to make it worth his while.

On the contrary, I think what Mayweather is trying to do is to shoot down any possibility of a Conor vs De La Hoya or Pacquiao.

If he wasn't willing to give Pacquiao a rematch back then, I see less reason for him to want to give Conor a rematch.

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

Conor finished Aldo in 13s and is the 2nd biggest name in MMA.

He should have finished floyd in the 2nd as promised. IF he could that is....wait that's right he couldn't.

not according to this board

"the 40 year old is too old"

"He can't stand up against the DYNAMITE that Conor has in his hands!"

dNaVX1b.png

Nothing new here, he just gave the fans a show and got a huge check for betting on himself.

You're all kinds of gotten to. lmao
Are you stupid?

What is there for me to be "gotten to"

I've been a fan of Floyd since 2004
I watched him destroy the UFC and make over 100m+ in a mismatch

As pathetic as the opponent was
I am glad Floyd made easy $ and got the best revenge possible for all the years of the ufc using his name

Are you stupid?

What is there for me to be "gotten to"

I've been a fan of Floyd since 2004
I watched him destroy the UFC and make over 100m+ in a mismatch

As pathetic as the opponent was
I am glad Floyd made easy $ and got the best revenge possible for all the years of the ufc using his name

Lmao, so sensitive. Must me that time of the month for you!

Lmao, so sensitive. Must me that time of the month for you!
Lol

just admit you have nothing to say and you have been humilated

you silly casual

i know for sure that you are a 16 year old that just started to watch the sport a year ago

Conor finished Aldo in 13s and is the 2nd biggest name in MMA.

He should have finished floyd in the 2nd as promised. IF he could that is....wait that's right he couldn't.

In mma .. he would.

This was boxing though.

Did this really have to be explained to you?

Lol

just admit you have nothing to say and you have been humilated

you silly casual

You've been humiliated, look at yourself. You've been pissed on.

Ask yourself this, if Conor isn't your lord and savior then why is he constantly living inside your head?

Conor owns you. Your his property. Deal with it.

You've been humiliated, look at yourself. You've been pissed on.

Ask yourself this, if Conor isn't your lord and savior then why is he constantly living inside your head?

Conor owns you. Your his property. Deal with it.
I just like tormenting his fans and conor

the deluded guy who thought he should have got a 100/100 split with Floyd when he made 3m in his last fight <45>
floyd isn't a retarded fan
he can see past the hired mansions/cars/suits

I just like tormenting his fans and conor

the deluded guy who thought he should have got a 100/100 split with Floyd when he made 3m in his last fight <45>
floyd isn't a retarded fan
he can see past the hired mansions/cars/suits

Conor finessed you all for a hundred million. Fight was on Conor's term, lmao deal with it

bork1}

Conor finessed you all for a hundred million. Fight was on Conor's term, lmao deal with it

bork1}
Lol

Now i know you have totally lost it and cant think of anything proper to post

you are a bad troll
you need some lessons

In mma .. he would.

This was boxing though.

Did this really have to be explained to you?

He didn't promise to finish Floyd in an MMA fight. He promised to finish him in a boxing fight and change the entire sport. He didn't because he couldn't.

And if I have to explain why Floyd who is a point fighter didn't KO Conor like Mike Tyson a KO artist then, yes you do. So go ahead. Explain.

Lol

Now i know you have totally lost it and cant think of anything proper to post

you are a bad troll
you need some lessons

Floyd wanted to give Conor 25m lmao, slapped him and showed him who the real boss is. Largest PPV ever thanks to the Don of dons. King of Ireland, boss of the Irish mafia. Bang bang to the blokes with no money. Pay your taxes or risk getting slept young boy or Artem gets you...yeeeeeeeah

Back