Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Floyd wanted to give Conor 25m lmao, slapped him and showed him who the real boss is. Largest PPV ever thanks to the Don of dons. King of Ireland, boss of the Irish mafia. Bang bang to the blokes with no money. Pay your taxes or risk getting slept young boy or Artem gets you...yeeeeeeeah
<45>

conor-mcgregor-ufc-mma-131.jpg

Tyson was a HUGE STAR finishing people in 30 seconds.

Mayweather should have finished Conor in 30 seconds ... IF he could that is.

Floyd cares about his legacy. He wanted his last fight to look legit. Why do you think he hyped Conor so much and tried to shut down any claim that Conor wasn't a legit threat and this fight wasn't valid? Conor would have to look at least decent in this fight for Floyd to get his credit. If Conor didn't even land a punch, everyone would be saying that this wasn't a real fight. Floyd obviously carried Conor. That's why for the first few rounds he barely threw anything. If you honestly believe one of the greatest boxers ever couldn't have finished an amateur in 1 or 2 rounds you are dumb as a rock. You're dumb as a rock too for not understanding the business side of this whole thing.

Conor is bigger than Floyd, and I'm not just talking about balls. Deal with it.

But the reality is this: Conor needed Floyd in order to have a huge pay day. Floyd had already been paid 100 plus million dollars for a fight before, more than once. Conor, absolutely zero. He is not bigger than Floyd. He is the flavour of the month. All that matters is money. Who makes the most money? Floyd. That's all that really matters. When Conor starts getting paid more than Floyd we can talk about who is bigger. Instagram followers? None of that shit matters. Those people aren't paying to watch his fights. They're following him because he acts like a clown and that amuses people.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12...r-says-de-la-hoya-must-be-using-cocaine-again

Basically Floyd says he carried Connor to give the fans their money's worth.

Fact.

If you watch again.. IF you watch Floyd in previous fights. His output was Next to nothing vs Connor.

This was just a money making Show..............IT WAS NOT SPORT AT ALL.

Floyd WORKED US ALL. I may hate that type of marketing but gotta respect the way he worked us all.

Probably. Was everybody entertained with the fight and months and shit talking.....I say yes.

If Mayweather is so special, maybe he'll have the balls to fight Conor allowing kicks, knees, elbows.

It was blatantly obvious to anyone that isn't a McGregor fanatic.

Clear as day, if you didn't get it while the fight happened. The Punchstats showed it to you afterwards.
Thrown punches: Mayweather:
Round 1: 6
Round 9: 68

Floyd is the man Conor wishes he was

If Mayweather is so special, maybe he'll have the balls to fight Conor allowing kicks, knees, elbows.
Conor called him out, not the other way around. If you’re gonna call someone out, especially Floyd then don’t expect him to come to you

Mayweather fought conor the way he always fights. He didn't do anything different to carry conor. If you actually watched any of mayweathers previous fights you'd know this.

Did you also believe Floyd when he said he would KO Pacman?

Floyd always says a lot of things and talks BS.

But funny how now people what to believe Floyd and act like Floyd would never lie.

Robert Guerrero was outmatched and Floyd won every single round.

So IF Conor were as truly outmatched as claimed, Floyd would've dominated every round. Floyd loves to shut people out. But suddenly now Floyd cared about his opponent to carry him?

After years of Floyd not caring about fans, suddenly now Floyd cared about fans?

Floyd is the same man who cherry picked to become and remain undefeated. His 0 meant everything to him, yet you are going to tell me Floyd lost round after round to a 0-0 Conor on purpose? That same Floyd who always did everything he could to protect his "undefeated record?" GTFO

Yes, Floyd had a gameplan to drown Conor in deep waters...but that gameplan doesn't mean "carry Conor and let Conor hit me, out counter me, and make me look foolish, on purpose"

How stupid do you have to be to really believe Floyd "carried" Conor. It has to be people just trolling.

Pro boxers in the boxing community don't even believe that BS, and they all gave Conor his full credit... but funny how these MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, and who hate Conor, know better...

Remember Floyd was supposed to "Gatti" Conor....How come he didn't? Because he couldn't.

And especially with Conor being the 0-0 MMA fighter making his debut wouldn't Floyd have wanted to make him look really bad..yet Floyd carried him?...No, reality is Conor did far better then people were claiming, and now there are excuses.

The narrative should be how Conor the 0-0 MMA fighter making his pro debut, while having only trained 6 weeks for the fight, far surpassed expectations against a 49-0 all time great boxer in boxing

Another reason why I LOVE Conor is how much he triggers people.

IF Floyd had truly did as good as claimed against Conor, people wouldn't be making these excuses for Floyd when he won and when he was the 49-0 boxer. Conor was 0-0 making his DEBUT and yet people are making excuses for Floyd. At the end of the day that says it ALL about how great Conor really did and how much trouble Conor legit gave Floyd

Back