Floyd Mayweather gets rejected by IG model

her hands really are enormous they engulf this football da bitch look like a QB fa real
maria_sharapova_stretching_exercises_in_tel_aviv_oQekwow.sized.jpg
for her height her hands are not really big she has small hands actually

Im the same height as her 6 foot 2 and my hands are much bigger than hers.

She is gorgeous man, don't be insecure just cause she is tall man, a lot of tall women like her date short guys, but not short insecure guys they gotta have confidence
qf7Hz6K.jpg

A guy like Mayweather shouldn't have to resort to online dating.
Those bitches are so stuck up that even Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise would get rejected too.
Did you just read the title and not watched the video?<45>

Huh?

Her hands look quite small there. Tiny thin fingers.
her hands actually cover more of the balls surface than this qb, she just has small pinkies but large index fingers,she was actually banned from playing patty cake in elementary school.

Jake-Locker-Proper-Grip-—%C2%A0STACK-.jpg

her hands actually cover more of the balls surface than this qb, she just has small pinkies but large index fingers,she was actually banned from playing patty cake in elementary school.

Jake-Locker-Proper-Grip-—%C2%A0STACK-.jpg

No they don't.

Are you really short?

No they don't.

Are you really short?
I'm the size of a ufc middleweight a kelvin gastelum.

I will concede that her hands are not big for a man only for a woman. the only caveat being that she has a resemblance to Anthony pettis.

As a resident short guy I will say this from experience; tall chicks are less likely to give you a hard time about your height than short chicks.

funny story to go with: I was dating this tall dark haired beauty named Marlena. Dressed very well, athletic, good job, and that name always had me lost in the Wallflowers song. We were out in the city one evening and it was getting a bit chilly so I offered her my coat. Knowing that the sleeves would have ended mid-forearm, Marlena was total class. She casually draped the jacket over her shoulders. I probably should have held on to that one. But the dick makes a lot of stupid decisions.

As a resident short guy I will say this from experience; tall chicks are less likely to give you a hard time about your height than short chicks.

funny story to go with: I was dating this tall dark haired beauty named Marlena. Dressed very well, athletic, good job, and that name always had me lost in the Wallflowers song. We were out in the city one evening and it was getting a bit chilly so I offered her my coat. Knowing that the sleeves would have ended mid-forearm, Marlena was total class. She casually draped the jacket over her shoulders. I probably should have held on to that one. But the dick makes a lot of stupid decisions.
that is actually a beautiful story

You’re all pro basketball players too? Wow Sherdog is just loaded with super athletes huh?

You’re all pro basketball players too? Wow Sherdog is just loaded with super athletes huh?
Sherdog stats:

Average height - 6'5
Average weight - 250lbs
Average bodyfat - 6%
Average yearly income - 150k
Only banging 9.5s and 10s, maybe the odd 9 if that's all that's available.

The more you know.

can confirm that, I'm 5'8" and dated a few girls 5'11" plus, It's the 5'3" and under women that have the biggest hang up about height.

Sherdog stats:

Average height - 6'5
Average weight - 250lbs
Average bodyfat - 6%

The more you know.

6’5?

Fuck, it was 6’3 back in my day.

no way dude got any action from her.
she'd break his serve, beat him at the baseline and bury him with ace shots.
floyd would be crying at the net.
not imposible i m 5 10 and once i sleep with a 6 5 girl with a very similar body

Atleast he got to fuck. She put her titties on his back and ass in his face. No woman does that unless you giving her the D.

No. Just no

A woman does that to you it means you are lesser tier. It is in your head he banged her

I pretty much adore this bitch btw

Brutal and emasculating. Like when Bruno Mars got soned by Taylor swift

Sherdog stats:

Average height - 6'5
Average weight - 250lbs
Average bodyfat - 6%

The more you know.

How big is the average sherdog penis size though?

Also 6% fat woah it used to be 10% guys wanted to eat some carbs occasionally and not run steroid game most of the year

Am I missing something? What does him playing basketball have to do with getting turned down by an IG model?

Back