Floyd Mayweather has in depth response to the #MeToo movement.

Floyd knows numbers, social media & how to be an Orator.

Floyd knows exactly what he is doing when he is talking to the fems.

I got nothing but time!

1126-floyd-mayweather-chantel-jackson-instagram-time-fix-6.jpg

Last edited:
Illiterate Person: "I can't read."

Floyd: "Me, too."

Except he can, so stfu already and inform yourself before spreading dumb shit. It's ok to be an hater. But you can be an hater and have a point. It's not your case.

never understood why these athletes promote consumption over investment. they all brag about being rich and shit but just spend the money.

when they have the capital to actually invest and grow it and actually be rich as fuck.

But he is already rich as fuck. And i don't think anyone here is actually qualified to talk about how much he spends. Just because you see him with private jets and Rolls Royces doesn't mean he is spending more than he can. When you make hundreds of millions of dollars you can afford to buy expensive shit. Buying expensive shit doesn't mean not being smart about money.

People need to understand that for Floyd to buy a 1 million dollar watch is like for the average joe to buy a 1 dollar watch, or less. The shit he buys look very expensive to you because you have nothing, but to him, his exotic cars are the equivalent of a 2.000 car for an average american. His mansions are the equivalent of a very, very, very old and cheap apartment to most of you.

Except he can, so stfu already and inform yourself before spreading dumb shit. It's ok to be an hater. But you can be an hater and have a point. It's not your case.

He cannot, and he's even admitted to such. Sorry.

It's time for a real fight Floyd. Man up to the contract or else.

Lol. Go ahead and challenge Cotto, Canelo, Pacman, Marquez, Maidana, Gatti (even his ghost, doesnt matter), Hatton, de la Hoya, Mosley, etc to a little scrap

Then come back and say Floyd needs a real fight

Love how he changed “got a billion dollars” to “made a billion dollars” hahahhahaa

I knew the guy was dumb as a post, but holy shit. Missing the whole #MeToo thing is funny enough (what fucking rock has he been under?), but not even understanding the explanation of the cause, and then explaining how he knows the literal meaning of 'me too' by using how rich he is as an example had me in stitches.

His attitude made him a billioanire instead of a bitter so and so.

he may be a wife beater, but at least he aint a baby killer like loads of those me too women

Back