Floyd Mayweather Interview - I Feel Sorry For Conor McGregor

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tciQgLp.png

I feel sorry for us.

Really, another Connor/Floyd thread.

conor made more money than what he would have made finishing his 5 fights left on his contract

not 100m but he can pretend he did still

Yeah, he took a lot of brain damage in that fight. In the beginning, Floyd was occasionally nailing him with those beautiful pull counters. Then toward the end, Floyd started hitting him with whatever, whenever he felt like.

It's pathetic that you act like getting KO'd by 40yo, retired, decision-king Mayweather is some kind of success.

latest

Name a non-boxer who could have made the weight and would have done better than Conor. You cant, thats how good Conor the GOD was.

Name a non-boxer who could have made the weight and would have done better than Conor. You cant, thats how good Conor the GOD was.

Conor got KO'd in a boxing fight. How could you possibly do any worse than that? It's literally the worst outcome possible except for some freak injury or death in the ring. I'm sure if I stepped into the ring with Floyd I would manage to get KO'd as well. Only I wouldn't act like it was a success.
XJyemeI.jpg

Floyd wore a mask for a reason. It was a heist, a fraud.

Conor got KO'd in a boxing fight. How could you possibly do any worse than that? It's literally the worst outcome possible except for some freak injury or death in the ring. I'm sure if I stepped into the ring with Floyd I would manage to get KO'd as well. Only I wouldn't act like it was a success.
XJyemeI.jpg

Yeah, and Floyd didn't even fight back in the first rounds yet Conor did 0 damage.

floyd can't finish people. any other fighter wouldnt have been finished, conor got finished because he has no discipline and gasses like a bitch

Remember when he turned to his corner and said "It's time" ?

<21>
Remember when Floyd survive that uppercut in first round and when Conor counter punch him when he start attacking him. Conor only problem was not training running and not training but partying and waiting his son get born and then start with FAST training shit thinking he has time to September 19 when fight should happened but GGG vs Canelo fuck them

If Conor is GOD then he is stupid's one not training every day after Alvarez fight. And now he is drinking alcohol and not training again and thinking he can win in Russia Khabiba

It's pathetic that you act like getting KO'd by 40yo, retired, decision-king Mayweather is some kind of success.

latest

It is when you're making your pro debut against a 6x multiple weight world champion....40 year old. haha hopkins was world champion at 49.

Back