Floyd Mayweather Interview - I Feel Sorry For Conor McGregor

It is when you're making your pro debut against a 6x multiple weight world champion....40 year old. haha hopkins was world champion at 49.

Getting KO'd is NEVER a success, how dense can you motherfuckers be?

It's pathetic that you act like getting KO'd by 40yo, retired, decision-king Mayweather is some kind of success.

latest
not as pathetic as demeaning a guys massive $$$ paycheck on an Mma forum.

If Conor is GOD then he is stupid's one not training every day after Alvarez fight. And now he is drinking alcohol and not training again and thinking he can win in Russia Khabiba
Why train for a fight when your opponent won't show up.

Getting KO'd is NEVER a success, how dense can you motherfuckers be?

I agree to a point...I never thought conor would beat floyd...not a chance...but, i do think conor did better than I thought he would.

not as pathetic as demeaning a guys massive $$$ paycheck on an Mma forum.

So you agree that it's pathetic to act like the fight was some kind of a success for Conor? Yes or no?

I didn't mention his paycheck at all, you are just trying to pivot there because you don't have anything else to say. I only mentioned the fight itself, which ended in Conor getting KO'd by a smaller, older, retired and usually defensive boxer.

I agree to a point...I never thought conor would beat floyd...not a chance...but, i do think conor did better than I thought he would.

Most people thought Floyd would win by decision, cause Floyd had 1 KO in his last 8 fights. So Conor actually did worse than most people expected, since getting finished is the worst outcome possible in a boxing fight.

conor made more money than what he would have made finishing his 5 fights left on his contract

not 100m but he can pretend he did still
Floyd sure made a lot of excuses in that interview. He feels the need to defend his performance against Conor. Apparently he thinks Conor did better than people like you give him credit for.

Conor went 10 rounds with the goat. He arguably won 5 rounds & I’ve heard you say he couldn’t even hang with an amateur boxer lol

Last edited:
Floyd is not a smart man.
Everything on paper did not favor Conor.

My brother was ranked number 4 in the US for squash. After he was retired from squash for two years, if the number 4 tennis player in the US challenged him to a match, and my brother said, alright, but we are playing squash, not tennis... how do you think it would have turned out? Who would have had the advantage on paper? What if my brother partied every night in the lead up?
A tennis player isn't going to beat a squash player at squash.

Name a non-boxer who could have made the weight and would have done better than Conor. You cant, thats how good Conor the GOD was.
A god would not be scared to defend his championship. He knows either Tony or Khabib would be god slayers so he ducks and runs and tries to make fights with a smaller guy(Max) and an old guy that was never a top guy(Nate). His real prize would be to get a boxer to do MMA. That would be the easiest path. Conor is all about the easiest path to a big payday. There are so many guys in the UFC that would wipe him out, but he's smart enough to never get in there with them. He's the GOAT at running his mouth, a superb showman, and a great businessman. A god? Not even close. Anyone with good stand up, a great chin, and is a Jits BB can take out Conor. Nate would have beat him the second time if he would have taken it to the ground.

A god would not be scared to defend his championship. He knows either Tony or Khabib would be god slayers so he ducks and runs and tries to make fights with a smaller guy(Max) and an old guy that was never a top guy(Nate). His real prize would be to get a boxer to do MMA. That would be the easiest path. Conor is all about the easiest path to a big payday. There are so many guys in the UFC that would wipe him out, but he's smart enough to never get in there with them. He's the GOAT at running his mouth, a superb showman, and a great businessman. A god? Not even close. Anyone with good stand up, a great chin, and is a Jits BB can take out Conor. Nate would have beat him the second time if he would have taken it to the ground.

So, if Conor fights Max he is fighting a smaller guy, but if he fights Tony, Khabib or Nate he is not fighting bigger guys? Tony, Khabib and Nate has more size on Conor than Conor on Max, yet you seem to ignore that completely. Biased, perhaps?

So you agree that it's pathetic to act like the fight was some kind of a success for Conor? Yes or no?

I didn't mention his paycheck at all, you are just trying to pivot there because you don't have anything else to say. I only mentioned the fight itself, which ended in Conor getting KO'd by a smaller, older, retired and usually defensive boxer.
You do understand that these guys are "prize fighters" right?

Floyd sure made a lot of excuses in that interview. He feels the need to defend his performance against Conor. Apparently he thinks Conor did better than people like you give him credit for.

Conor went 10 rounds with the goat. He arguably won 5 rounds & I’ve heard you say he couldn’t even hang with an amateur boxer lol
i didn't watch the video but Floyd is a huge troll so i know he's probably trolling

and i never expected him to blow out Conor in a few rounds
it's not Floyd's style anyway
if it was Manny, then you would have seen Conor flat on his ass in a few rounds
But Floyd doesn't go around in the ring head hunting

but like I said from day 1
Floyd via TKO 9/10
because he is going to carry Conor for a few rounds for the PPV/Showtime/For his own amusement

and any solid amateur would smash the 0-1 pro 0-0 amateur Conor McGregor

scary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back