Floyd Mayweather is a better troll than any UFC fighter. Jon Jones approves

Lol Mayweather is a troll setting up another big payday. If Conor is better than Canelo or GGG maybe he should box them.

I'd buy that ppv. Conor getting starched is great entertainment.

Also, going by your math, Khabib dropped Conor so he's a better boxer than Conor, GGG, and Canelo, right?

This is why Conor gets hate, and Conor guzzlers get ragged on so badly. You know nothing about combat sports.
We're talking boxing, not MMA. Keep up. Seems like you are the one that ate paint chips as a kid. In pure boxing McGregor is better than GGG and Canelo, based on the informed opinion of Mayweather Jr who boxed him in a staight up boxing match, not a grappling match with strikes, doofus.

In pure boxing McGregor is better than GGG and Canelo, based on the informed opinion of Mayweather Jr

Is that why Conor got worked by Paulie? Because he's so good at boxing?

At this point you have to be trolling. Conor is a fucking shitty boxer.

Is that why Conor got worked by Paulie? Because he's so good at boxing?

At this point you have to be trolling. Conor is a fucking shitty boxer.
Show me the video where Paulie got the best of Conor? Yeah, that's what I thought because it doesn't exist, buddy boy.

Back to the drawing board for you, chump.

Show me the video where Paulie got the best of Conor? Yeah, that's what I thought because it doesn't exist, buddy boy.

Back to the drawing board for you, chump.

Maybe you should listen to Kavanaugh about the footage Netflix is releasing for the documentary about the May-Mac fight.

He even admitted the released content was edited heavily for McGregor.

But back to the point, Canelo just signed a nearly 400mil contract. If Conor is a better boxer, why isn't he in boxing making that kind of money?

I'll tell you why. It's because Conor is a shitty, shitty boxer.

Lol Mayweather is a troll setting up another big payday. If Conor is better than Canelo or GGG maybe he should box them.

I'd buy that ppv. Conor getting starched is great entertainment.

Also, going by your math, Khabib dropped Conor so he's a better boxer than Conor, GGG, and Canelo, right?

This is why Conor gets hate, and Conor guzzlers get ragged on so badly. You know nothing about combat sports.

And there it is.....Conor just lives in your head at all times. It's sad to be that pathetic.

Maybe you should listen to Kavanaugh about the footage Netflix is releasing for the documentary about the May-Mac fight.

He even admitted the released content was edited heavily for McGregor.

But back to the point, Canrlo just signed a nearly 400mil contract. If Conor is a better boxer, why isn't he in boxing making that kind of money?

I'll tell you why. It's because Conor is a shitty, shitty boxer.
Kavanagh never said Paulie did better than Conor. I'll take the informed opinion of Mayweather Jr that McGregor is a better boxer than Canelo and therefore GGG.

So if making more money makes you better than Conor is easily the best MMA fighter, right? Conor can't go make a deal with DAZN because he's under contract with the UFC, waterhead. Conor is already making that much fighting under the UFC banner anyway.

And there it is.....Conor just lives in your head at all times. It's sad to be that pathetic.

I'm sure Conor is reading this post right now, impressed at how you, the glorious Yellow Card White Knight, came to his rescue. I'm certain he's getting ready to personally deliver you a bottle of Proper 12 and a Dillon Danis buttplug. Certain of it.

my IQ lowered several points reading this thread.

Kavanagh never said Paulie did better than Conor. I'll take the informed opinion of Mayweather Jr that McGregor is a better boxer than Canelo and therefore GGG.

So if making more money makes you better than Conor is easily the best MMA fighter, right? Conor can't go make a deal with DAZN because he's under contract with the UFC, waterhead. Conor is already making that much fighting under the UFC banner anyway.

Isn't it sad that you, a massive Conor nuthugger, actually know less about him than the haters?

Kavanaugh admitted that an old, out of shape Paulie gave Conor all he could handle. Do you not listen to Joe Rogan's podcast?

This guy covered it and linked the podcast. I know I'm wasting my time as you're such a mark that you think Mayweather isn't trolling and that Conor McQuitter (Floyd's words) is a better boxer than Saul Fucking Canelo Alvarez, who by the way is 50-1.

John Kavanagh answers Joe Rogan's question "What really happened when Conor and Paulie sparred?

Cliffs:
-It was not as one sided as the footage released by Conor's camp. Was actually a good competitive match.
-Kavanagh thought Paulie was going to gas in 6 rounds, but Paulie started finding his pace and rhythm. Paulie started landing good shots in the later rounds.
-Conor did much better than Kavanagh was anticipating.
-Paulie is an entertaining shit talker too (I think he said Paulie was almost as entertaining as Conor when he started shit talking in the match)

Netflix is supposed to release a documentary about the MayMac fight and Kavanagh said the 12 rounds of sparring (or parts is what he meant) will be shown in the documentary.

As an aside, I read on Sherdog often a lot of people calling John Kavanagh "Irish Edmond," but when I listen to his interviews, I just don't see the comparison. Kavanagh, though always supporting and believing in Conor (what coach wouldn't), he does seem level headed and nowhere as delusional as Edmond. I am usually pleasantly surprised by his interviews. He seems to always distance himself from Conor's shit talking and antics, but accepts it as who Conor is and supports him regardless.

The mental gymnastics needed to believe this are staggering.

kane clap.gif

Even Mayweather Jr puts his skill over Canelo's and Canelo only has a loss to Mayweather Jr, even beat GGG. So that means McGregor is better than Canelo AND GGG. So much for a "shitty boxer!" That's with no pro boxing bouts under his belt until the Mayweather Jr match. He was clearly getting acclimated to the 12 rounds and the way they do things in boxing, give him a few matches before that one and he would have easily dispatched Mayweather Jr. No doubt about it. 100% facts. Keep hating, loser.

Of course. Because salesman never ever lie or embellish to lure in the dim-witted sheep, right?

Both Canelo and GGG would starch Conor within 3 rounds, and not carry him like Floyd did just to put on a show. They'd put him to sleep asap, and make a whole hell of a lot of money doing it.

Conor's uppercut on Floyd was the 2nd hardest punch ever landed on Floyd besides a Mosely overhand right.

Jesus Christ, guys. Give it a rest. Conor is a fantastic MMA fighter, but he would get killed against Canelo or Golovkin in boxing, no matter what! :D

Jesus Christ, guys. Give it a rest. Conor is a fantastic MMA fighter, but he would get killed against Canelo or Golovkin in boxing, no matter what! :D

But but but Floyd said!!1!1!1!1

View attachment 456047

Of course. Because salesman never ever lie or embellish to lure in the dim-witted sheep, right?

Both Canelo and GGG would starch Conor within 3 rounds, and not carry him like Floyd did just to put on a show. They'd put him to sleep asap, and make a whole hell of a lot of money doing it.
Hmm, should I take a random sherdogger's opinion that has a pathological hatred of Conor McGregor because they're a bitter bum, or the opinion of one of the greatest boxers of all time with no ulterior motive whatsoever? Think I'll go with the latter, but nice try hater.

If Mayweather can’t read how well does he write? He must use Siri like a mother fucker...

Back