Floyd Mayweather is a better troll than any UFC fighter. Jon Jones approves

Isn't it sad that you, a massive Conor nuthugger, actually know less about him than the haters?

Kavanaugh admitted that an old, out of shape Paulie gave Conor all he could handle. Do you not listen to Joe Rogan's podcast?

This guy covered it and linked the podcast. I know I'm wasting my time as you're such a mark that you think Mayweather isn't trolling and that Conor McQuitter (Floyd's words) is a better boxer than Saul Fucking Canelo Alvarez, who by the way is 50-1.
Kavanagh was being gracious but even still his words make your statement not hold water. He said "gave Conor all he could handle," meaning he still got bested. Video evidence shows that McGregor was clearly superior and toying with him like a house cat with a fat mouse. Mayweather has no motive. McGregor defeats Canelo and in turn defeats GGG according to one of the greatest boxers of all time that has fought them both.

Even Mayweather Jr puts his skill over Canelo's and Canelo only has a loss to Mayweather Jr, even beat GGG. So that means McGregor is better than Canelo AND GGG. So much for a "shitty boxer!" That's with no pro boxing bouts under his belt until the Mayweather Jr match. He was clearly getting acclimated to the 12 rounds and the way they do things in boxing, give him a few matches before that one and he would have easily dispatched Mayweather Jr. No doubt about it. 100% facts. Keep hating, loser.

Canelo would body Conor is the ring. Lol get real

Conor's uppercut on Floyd was the 2nd hardest punch ever landed on Floyd besides a Mosely overhand right.
You talking about the uppercut the smaller man ate like a sandwich? Yeah...it don't belong in the same sentence as those nasty shots from Mosley. Floyd was rocked.

Thought that Spitfire3000 guy was joking and was like LOL this is a solid troll. Turned out he wasn't joking? What a prince, a real find.

It's pretty easy to Counter Troll Floyd.

floyd-mayweather-sons-statement.jpg

Literally just post this.

or

floyd2.jpg

Oscar/Canelo need to step up their trolling IQ.

And the sherdoggers there know more than Mayweather Jr? <{anton}>

Are you having the white flag? Yeah kid, you're full of shit.

Falling for Mayweather's assistant who is trolling Canelo with that post, it's no wonder you are a Conor mark. He is after all the product of a huge weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, gifted title shots, and idiot neophyte fans like you.

Again, here is the boxing forum:
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/boxing-discussion.53/

Either put up or shut up

Canelo froze in that fight and his inexperience bit him in the ass. He had no answer for Floyd's movement and each shot he threw was met with a counter, which kept Canelo shy.

He's become a wonderful counter puncher, and his combinations are as vicious as ever. His cardio seems to have improved as well. Canelo's overall ring generalship is superior to most boxers.

Anyone comparing the Canelo of today to the one from before is foolish.

Oscar comeback was so salt

Those comments. I got lost in them. Twitter seems like a hostile "place".
Way more people were coming for Oscar than Floyd, on Oscar's own page
<{dayum}>

mayweather-rd-8.gif

That Floyd guy knows some things

It’s funny to know the average BJJ fighter could kill Floyd in a real fight

Mayweather needs more than 200 times the same career he got (that’s almost 5000 years) with 100% saving to catch Bezos net worth today. But very unlikely to see Bezos tweeting Mayweather about it.

Even Mayweather Jr puts his skill over Canelo's and Canelo only has a loss to Mayweather Jr, even beat GGG. So that means McGregor is better than Canelo AND GGG. So much for a "shitty boxer!" That's with no pro boxing bouts under his belt until the Mayweather Jr match. He was clearly getting acclimated to the 12 rounds and the way they do things in boxing, give him a few matches before that one and he would have easily dispatched Mayweather Jr. No doubt about it. 100% facts. Keep hating, loser.

Lol, go away man. You’re embarrassing yourself.

these posts cracked me the fuk up.....especially the one on oscar...brutal

Are you having the white flag? Yeah kid, you're full of shit.

Falling for Mayweather's assistant who is trolling Canelo with that post, it's no wonder you are a Conor mark. He is after all the product of a huge weight cut, favoritism by the UFC, favorable matchups, gifted title shots, and idiot neophyte fans like you.

Again, here is the boxing forum:
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/boxing-discussion.53/

Either put up or shut up
<36> If you need backup because you are getting destroyed by my logical onslaught then go start a thread yourself, kid. I'll take Mayweather Jr's opinion over some man titted sherdogger's opinion.

Hmm, should I take a random sherdogger's opinion that has a pathological hatred of Conor McGregor because they're a bitter bum, or the opinion of one of the greatest boxers of all time with no ulterior motive whatsoever? Think I'll go with the latter, but nice try hater.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.jpg

Back